XPO | Cascadias at other LTL companies

Yes but 62 mph is dangerous,most of our competition run atleast 65mph,were blocked in all night long getting passed,the truck speed limit is 70 on the road I'm on all night

I have a Cascadia, I work for Sysco, its set at 57mph, no sat radio, CD though, pwr windows cruise, pwr mirrors, heated mirrors, got 34,000 miles without an issue what so ever, its got a Detroit in it, uses the DEF, its a full auto 6 speed, our shuttle drivers drive mine at night and regularly pull back 2 42 foot trailers and gross up to 90,000 lbs, they say they can shave 10 min off a 120 mile run loaded, over the same set up in a International 9200 with a manual 10 speed set at 62 mph, its all about pulling the hills they say, these Cascadias really pull like they should, I love mine, I don't care if I ever touch a shifter again, they have made huge strides in the auto transmissions since the first one I drove in a KW at Fedex Freight.

57mph????????????? Ive seen yard dogs go faster than that.

I hope you stay off the interstate. 57mph is dangerously low.

57mph????????????? Ive seen yard dogs go faster than that.

I hope you stay off the interstate. 57mph is dangerously low.

I run a 75mph turnpike alot Bubba, in construction I have a line a mile long behind me, I get waved at alot..you should see our shuttle guys pulling 2 42' trailers maxed out up the hills..LOL!!!

Thats what I liked about Sysco trucks. They were the only ones I could pass from lsx to lhw, before I retired. Downhere inTexas on the back of your trailers it says you only can run 60 mph.

Thats what I liked about Sysco trucks. They were the only ones I could pass from lsx to lhw, before I retired. Downhere inTexas on the back of your trailers it says you only can run 60 mph.

Thats actually a good idea Frogger, let the public know in advance, around here in OK, we just have to brace ourself and hope for the best, I have had big riggers run up on me so fast I was sure they would hit me, they usually get stuck in traffic on the pike, that makes em mad, once they are able to pass they croud the **** out of my lane and come over on my bumper, seems to teach me a lesson, like I can control the speed the company sets our trucks at.