Cases of the missing.....solved

Thanks for that post Kevin, these boards have been dead and we need to revive them b-4 the owner decides to pull them, I am guilty for not posting, I will try and do better. Kevin do you work for Sysco? If so where are you out of?

No to Sysco ..thought about it 35+ years ago when they were Halsmith but did food service/meat /produce for a supermarket/foodservice company, when the meat was on the hook, no compartment divider (freezer always on ), and of course no ramps or power tailgate. Just threw the ketchup thing in because I have delivered before to Fenway Park and there was a story in the news where they introduced a new vendor for the hot dog, and believe it or not ran out of mustard opening day..........

No to Sysco ..thought about it 35+ years ago when they were Halsmith but did food service/meat /produce for a supermarket/foodservice company, when the meat was on the hook, no compartment divider (freezer always on ), and of course no ramps or power tailgate. Just threw the ketchup thing in because I have delivered before to Fenway Park and there was a story in the news where they introduced a new vendor for the hot dog, and believe it or not ran out of mustard opening day..........

Gotch..thanks for the post, it was interesting, sounds like back when you did this work things were alot harder, we have it easy now compared to back then.

Gotch..thanks for the post, it was interesting, sounds like back when you did this work things were alot harder, we have it easy now compared to back then.

Saw one of your trucks last week, out of Springfield MassI think . Dont see many , maybe you do national accounts only up here.

Saw one of your trucks last week, out of Springfield MassI think . Dont see many , maybe you do national accounts only up here.

We do alot of the big chains but those are done by the customized division, they run mostly team I think, I'm in broadline and the only chains I do are Subway, KFC, Zaxbys, Western Sizzlins, and Golden Corrals. I sure enough like doing what I do, thats important.

PFG Springfield is a ROMA location. They are broadline also.

Hey GT, want to move to MA? They run shuttles out of Springfield also.

PFG Springfield is a ROMA location. They are broadline also.

Hey GT, want to move to MA? They run shuttles out of Springfield also.

I would but the weather wouldn't agree with me, and I would be to far from the kids, that can't happen, I can't get the soon to be ex-wife north of MO., things will work out, they always do!!

Sysco behind Green Monster at Fenway Park

url]
syscotruckbehindfenwayp.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Heavy truck traffic expected on parts of Interstate 495 and Route 44 Friday, Saturday in Middleboro area
Truck traffic may also jam rotary as Sysco moves from Norton to Plympton

Heavy truck traffic expected on parts of Interstate 495 and Route 44 Friday, Saturday in Middleboro area - Brockton, MA - The Enterprise