Yellow | "Cash Bonuses" and "Awards" Approved by Yellow Corp for "Selected Employees"!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits

Yellow Corporation

February 25, 2021
A Form 8-K has been filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.

Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.

On February 22, 2021, the Board of Directors of Yellow Corporation (the “Company”) approved the Yellow Corporation 2021 Bonus Plan (the “Plan”) along with a form award agreement. The Plan authorizes the Company to grant from time-to-time cash bonuses and awards to selected employees on terms and conditions approved by the Company’s Compensation Committee. At this time, no award agreements have been issued to or executed by any employee. The Plan provides that no payment will be made if it would violate the Company’s existing credit agreements.

The foregoing description of the Plan does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full text of the form of Plan and form of award agreement, attached hereto as Exhibit 10.1, which is incorporated herein by reference.

:wtflol:

Whoa there Darren , are you taking out -15% of them checks and what is Ernie & Jimmy saying about this ???
Oh My God What GIF by Aminé

In other words or spoken differently, its still the good old boys club being rewarded for whatever.

The required filing does not defend Yellow from my reaction of being pretty sick because when a company poohbah decides to give so and so a few extra dollars publicly and ignore the rest of the hard working staff... its the first sign of a future destruction of the company or a reduction to a ineffective small club in which there is no more money to reward anything with.

I myself do not worry about this too much, there has been many loads driven to the other side of infinity, delivered despite a address at the Gates of Hell itself and other tribulations in the work. Only to have a dispatcher lean back and say oh well, here is another run. Exceptional performance is not something noticed by anyone. But if you screw up or scrape a tree limb oh woe onto you.

Good question ,why is Jamie name on bottom on the page ??? $$$$$$$$

/s/ Jamie G. Pierson

(Employee’s Signature)
Jamie G. Pierson
(Employee’s Printed Name)
Date:November 3, 2020

Last edited: