Yellow | Cash For Clunkers...

Where does all this end?? There is so much unaccountability in where the real problems lie and it is just getting worse. Corprate America is completely clueless. I thought that they just had no conscience but it appears more and more every day they are just beating a dead horse and don't realize it.

1. They desprately want us to buy thier products but they want us to work for $5.00 an hour for them.

2. They want us to take on crushing debt to sell one more item but want to lay us off to cut costs.

3. They can't get us to part with more of our paycheck lately so they go to the government to get our tax dollars instead. AND IT IS WORKING!!!! No more bailouts of any kind!!!!!!!!

I paint this with a broad brush of generalization but the big picture shows us that the people pulling the purse strings are so oblivious to the real problems that we will plummet further and farther than is really neccesary to fix the problem. Just give me a job that enables me to pay my ever higher bills and don't tell me I'm over paid as a result of having a little extra to buy your stupid s**t.

You can't have your cake and eat it too Corp-a-glomerate. Teddy Roosevelt said "...profit for profit sake... will ruin the American dream." Words of a great man from the early 1900's are exactly the rock on our ankle taking us under.

But how to fix it????? I don't know. I would hate to see the damage neccesary before these people figure it out.

control your own wealth and live within your means, then you don't have to depend on others.

If you are healthy and your family is, if you eat everyday and have a roof over your head you are truly blessed.

incrementalisim at its finest

.: United States Senator Dianne Feinstein, California :: News Room :.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Measure Introduced by Senators Feinstein, Collins, and Schumer Would Establish National Incentive Program for Voluntary Retirement of Fuel-Inefficient Vehicles

Washington, DC – A measure introduced today by U.S. Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), and Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) would establish a national voucher program to enable and encourage drivers to voluntarily trade in their older, less fuel efficient car, truck or SUV for a more fuel efficient vehicle.

Specifically, the so-called “Cash for Clunkers” program would reimburse drivers with a credit of $2,500 to $4,500 for drivers who turn in fuel-inefficient vehicles to be scrapped, and purchase a more fuel efficient vehicle. The traded-in vehicles must have a fuel economy of no more than 18 miles per gallon, be in drivable condition, and have been registered for at least the past 120 days. Vouchers could also be redeemed for transit fares for participating local public transportation agencies. The program would operate for four years, from 2009 – 2012, and is expected to encourage the early retirement of up to one million vehicles per year.
This , if passed is just the first step...it will become mandatory.

You should see what they are paying for old junk machinery and trucks to get co's to buy new less polluting equip.

The fix... (imho)

But how to fix it????? I don't know. I would hate to see the damage neccesary before these people figure it out.

There is only one way to fix it. This one way requires every man to respect the freedom and property of his neighbor. It also requires the stifling of liars and thieves, and the confinement of criminal actors. Basically enforcing property rights.
This one way is to enforce the Constitution and start at zero with constitutional money. Everything everyone owns (not corporations) is theirs free and clear, zero. Zero debt, zero money.
Because the FEDERAL RESERVE prints and never earns money, all debt isn't actually real, it was simply printed. A $1 bill cost $0.04 to print, a $100 bill cost $0.04 to print. They could print a $1billion dollar bill for $0.04. How could the debt be real? The debt is as fake as the dollar it claims.
Starting at zero will make all equal and allow a beginning. Mankind will be required by necessity (naturally) to operate peacefully and honestly with neighbor to survive. Any form of recovery will have it's difficulties. This is the only form that requires freedom and peace.
The only other form is government by force. The force being the bank'sters paying the soldiers printed dollars to put guns to our heads and give us GPS trackers to verify our compliance with their new system's.
Has ACCORN been to your home to verify the global coordinates of your front door while claiming to be working for the US Census Bureau?
One way or another we will be fighting for our lives or complying for our slavery. The only change is that we will be shedding our blood on what used to be our land.
What ever has been done in Iraq to make it safe for the people of Iraq will be done in the USA to make it safe for the people of the USA. If you protest you will be eliminated, or deemed to be a combatant and sent to a foreign neutral location and forced to disclose your "groups" next move.
Prepare to live free or die a slave... Campaign For Liberty — Home

This is just the first step if passed it will expand, just like everything else in government they have a goal in mind and they know if they come out and say what there end result was noone would be in favor of it so they start with "cash 4 clunkers" and everybody says that sounds like a good idea the gov. giving vouchers to people who drive those old beaters around.

In reality it will be expanded to sports cars, muscle cars, pickup trucks and every year they will raise the standards to a higher mpg, and eventually we will have no choice but to drive those little FIAT things around.

Add this to the cap and trade where OBAMA said all non green energy will skyrocket our wonderful government is slowly turning up the heat and forcing us to change our ways.

Sounds good but if you ever want to know the truth just follow the money al gore, nancy pelosi, t boone pickens, warren buffet and many other politicians they all have one thing in common there all invested in mesa petroleum which is a company t boone pickens started to create the largest windfarm, except for warren buffet he invested a couple billion into GE right before mesa petroleum bought 667 turbines (windmills) from GE. for 2 billion dollars.

They make the price of the competition go up with cap and trade they make demand go down by doing away with our cars, the only thing that is left and affordable is wind power.

I wonder how many times we tax payers are going to pay $4500 for the same old clunker, where does it go when it is traded in ?

I wonder when they will figure out that making a new car causes way more emissions than driving an old one for 5 years.
My "good" car has 80 thousand miles on it.
My old Toyota is going on a quarter million.
I am saving the planet.:clap:

Politicians

Not all politician's are ignorant liars and thieves. The ones that are not can be counted on one hand.
How many times have you seen a politician answer the question, "Will this work?" by saying, "I hope it works.". "I HOPE IT WORKS" There has been no study? There has been no projections? No references, no history?
Thats like saying "I hope I get to the rest stop before I $hit my pants". (I don't know about you, but when my a$$ says it's time to $hit I've got less than 5 minutes.) I don't have to "hope", I know if I can make it.
"HOPE" is the last tool I want a politician to use when determining my future. "HOPE" is equal to 'no idea whatsoever of what is going to happen'. The hopeful and blind politician will force us at gunpoint to follow them.
Working or laid off, every American needs to be on their politician's front lawn with Constitution in hand. The Constitution is the controller. With out controls the government is out of control.
The government has to pass a constitutional amendment to prohibit alcohol. It had to repeal that amendment to permit alcohol. Why is it not required to pass an amendment to purchase cars, bail out banks, feed the hungry?
The 18th Amendment prohibited alcohol from 1919 to 1933. Prohibition in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The last Act of Congress, under the Constitution, took place in 1933. What happened in 1933? Trading with the Enemy Act

And some of us find it more important to get the score of the game. This is only because they don't know what is really going on. Spread the word my friends. This is the truth, this is the law, this is the United States. Constitution[al] or not, government agencies follow the law. A Jury can nullify the law, but only if you live long enough to testify.

Not all politician's are ignorant liars and thieves. The ones that are not can be counted on one hand.
How many times have you seen a politician answer the question, "Will this work?" by saying, "I hope it works.". "I HOPE IT WORKS" There has been no study? There has been no projections? No references, no history?
Thats like saying "I hope I get to the rest stop before I $hit my pants". (I don't know about you, but when my a$$ says it's time to $hit I've got less than 5 minutes.) I don't have to "hope", I know if I can make it.
"HOPE" is the last tool I want a politician to use when determining my future. "HOPE" is equal to 'no idea whatsoever of what is going to happen'. The hopeful and blind politician will force us at gunpoint to follow them.
Working or laid off, every American needs to be on their politician's front lawn with Constitution in hand. The Constitution is the controller. With out controls the government is out of control.
The government has to pass a constitutional amendment to prohibit alcohol. It had to repeal that amendment to permit alcohol. Why is it not required to pass an amendment to purchase cars, bail out banks, feed the hungry?
The 18th Amendment prohibited alcohol from 1919 to 1933. Prohibition in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The last Act of Congress, under the Constitution, took place in 1933. What happened in 1933? Trading with the Enemy Act

And some of us find it more important to get the score of the game. This is only because they don't know what is really going on. Spread the word my friends. This is the truth, this is the law, this is the United States. Constitution[al] or not, government agencies follow the law. A Jury can nullify the law, but only if you live long enough to testify.

i will watch your back anytime,my friend

I wonder when they will figure out that making a new car causes way more emissions than driving an old one for 5 years.
My "good" car has 80 thousand miles on it.
My old Toyota is going on a quarter million.
I am saving the planet.:clap:

That is the same arguement as the electric car vs gas car, cars and trucks than run on gas or diesel pollute very little especilly the newer diesels but electric cars need to be plugged into the wall and most electricty comes from coal plants the dirtiest form of power there is.

So by using an electric car your forcing the coal plants to work harder and pollute more.

That is the same arguement as the electric car vs gas car, cars and trucks than run on gas or diesel pollute very little especilly the newer diesels but electric cars need to be plugged into the wall and most electricty comes from coal plants the dirtiest form of power there is.

So by using an electric car your forcing the coal plants to work harder and pollute more.
Yes but if we shut the coal plants down how many will lose their jobs? Which most are union jobs.But I don't want an electric car just think how long the power cord would need to be.Plus people would be cutting stealing and borrowing it.The cord that is.:biglaugh: