Yellow | casual dock payrate grievance

I have filed for this.. it was heard and won.. A cdl qualified employee will receive the cdl rate once he is road tested or has driven. If he works the street one week and then only dock the following week he is still paid the cdl rate. I have the file number in work that your BA can look up.. I'll get it to you tomorrow night

the ny/nj supplement says CDL qualified casuals is $19.75 with NO job classification listed and then goes on to say, Dock only no CDL is $14.00. As far as speaking to the steward, I did, he says no repayment until outcome of the grievance. I didn't word my original question properly, what i was trying to find out is if this grievance originated in the NY/NJ supplement area. The language in the supplement is a lot clearer than in the NMFA. According to labor relations (yrc) the unions position is that if a casual is CDL qualified he is to receive the CDL casual rate regardless of whether you perform driving work or not. thanks for everyones input.

Can someone please explain this senario to me ? :wtflol:

This is from the New England Pension Fund:

I understand that I may work in any type of employment after my pension commencement date for up to
48 hours per month and still be entitled to my monthly pension. By complying with the notification
requirements of the Plan, I understand that future pension benefits will be suspended if it is determined
that I am working in Disqualifying Employment for more than the allowable amount of hours. Once
suspended, the Trustees have the right to withhold future benefit payments until I submit satisfactory
evidence to the Fund Office that I am no longer engaged in Disqualifying Employme