Yellow | CDO is holding back loads

324 isn't anything to be proud of!

The brain said, "I'm the boss, I control all of the organs of the body."
The lungs said, "I'm the boss, without me, oxygen could not get to the rest of the organs."
The heart said, "I'm the boss, without me, blood would not reach the rest of the body."
The azzhole said, "I'm the boss."
No one could agree, so the azzhole closed up.
The brain got fuzzy.
The lungs got short of breath.
The heart started beating rapidly.
The azzhole relaxed. The colon cleared.
The brain began to see clearly.
The lungs could again breath comfortably.
The heart returned to normal cadence.
And everyone agreed the azzhole was boss.

Now, get your **** together and let's get this thing moving....

the brain said, "i'm the boss, i control all of the organs of the body."
the lungs said, "i'm the boss, without me, oxygen could not get to the rest of the organs."
the heart said, "i'm the boss, without me, blood would not reach the rest of the body."
the azzhole said, "i'm the boss."
no one could agree, so the azzhole closed up.
The brain got fuzzy.
The lungs got short of breath.
The heart started beating rapidly.
The azzhole relaxed. The colon cleared.
The brain began to see clearly.
The lungs could again breath comfortably.
The heart returned to normal cadence.
And everyone agreed the azzhole was boss.

Now, get your **** together and let's get this thing moving....

Post of the year!!

511 has a huge equipment problem, when you have 15 plus city trucks wrote up and not fixed we have to go to linehaul for tractors. We cant get the shop to fix the P&D tractors. This past wendesday they put 10 p&d drivers on the dock until tractors came in. I have seen linehaul send drivers back home because of No Power for them to drive.

In Chicago (309) we move the freight fast and with our new drop pad abilities turn drivers and through drivers do not wait.Now with Mike Willard we are creating new possibilities for the company and the employees and customers. Our stewards are newly elected and we also have a new BA that understands what the labor needs to do thier job faster and safer.Our terminal has the best mix of yard dock and local. All said the last few months look good! New bids too!

Obviously a new guy. Give him a few years.

i dont see the heights any worst or better then any place i ever been in the system. its ok not super great not terrible. i do like the new lh manager so far . i think hes better than dawson personally but im not expert on the matter.

I'm a hostler @ KCM (326) and see this every day, loads upon loads just sitting. I try very hard to not let it get to me but occasionally I'll ask about them and it ends up in a shouting match. The latest was Saturday, asked about a long box sitting behind the shop. Was told it was a Omaha load and not due till Tuesday, I replied, Omaha is less than 200 miles away and we cant get it there till Tuesday (it had been sitting there for a coupla days)? How in the hell can we be competitive with these kinda of route times? It got pretty ugly.
The company loads tuesday and beyond trailers on the weekends so that way the people at the end of the line terminal dont have to deal with a bunch of freight due later just to get a few monday shipments. Mondays are the heaviest day to delivery freight. The road driver is also going to take a load of tueday and beyond freight up monday night and bring back freight instead of an empty on sunday. Maybe management should better explane this to you.

In Chicago (309) we move the freight fast and with our new drop pad abilities turn drivers and through drivers do not wait.Now with Mike Willard we are creating new possibilities for the company and the employees and customers. Our stewards are newly elected and we also have a new BA that understands what the labor needs to do thier job faster and safer.Our terminal has the best mix of yard dock and local. All said the last few months look good! New bids too!
To hell with the naysayers on this post. Chicago Heights is hiring while other terminals are laying off.

I've been around quite awhile. And seen many terminals from east to west. But I must be missing something because I've never been to a resort! lol

The company loads tuesday and beyond trailers on the weekends so that way the people at the end of the line terminal dont have to deal with a bunch of freight due later just to get a few monday shipments. Mondays are the heaviest day to delivery freight. The road driver is also going to take a load of tueday and beyond freight up monday night and bring back freight instead of an empty on sunday. Maybe management should better explane this to you.

Thank you....not to mention, some loads have an appointment to deliver ( Wal-mart, Dollar General, etc) at least you figured it out.....KK