XPO | Censorship sucks

CNWY5150DSR

TB Lurker
Credits
Benny Hill said:
Just for your information, we know who you are. If you want to stay on Truckingboards just follow the rules and don't do the things that have got you banned from TB's, in the past. All we want is for you and everyone else to stay within the rules, as we determine them. Bubba is the past and CNWY is the present, please make the best of the this opportunity.

Good luck,

Benny Hill, Moderator
you know the statement that got me banned was not near as bad as what most of the moderators post on a daily basis. good luck ? good luck trying to have a debate or discussion about a topic without pissing a moderator off , yea thanks, i will need luck. i stayed off the union sites..... i stayed in conway freight.... i only posted a mildly rude reply on my own thread that your moderators and tireddriverswife were trying to destroy with silly *** comments left and right.. all i have to do is change my static ip address , which is a little harder now that i have a router ,and you will never know who i am, but really , you all are not worth the trouble. let me save you the time , go ahead and ban me now, this forum is useless anyway. half the info posted on here is BS anyway.
oh, and just in case you wanted to reply and not ban me again.... let me make it easy for you. **** OFF DORK BOY ... absolute power corrupts absolutely you ****ing pompass *** *****.

Unfortunately there is truth to his statement.
That's why opinions are like a'### everyone has one and they
usually stink.