Yellow | Central PA Shortage Instead Of Cobra

slavenomore

TB Legend
Credits
I got a letter from Central PA Health and Welfare.
It says although I'm short on my 420 hours for the quarter, I can make up the 80+ hours short by paying out of pocket.
This is a much better deal than Cobra.

In my case I'll only owe a little over $600.
This covers my wife and I until December 31.
There was some kind of Health Reimbursement Account which I had almost $400 in. If you choose, it can be used to lower your shortage amount.

I actually would've owed more than the $600, but using that $400+ lowers it close to $600.

Pretty good deal for us.
Better than Cobra.

Be watching for a thick 5x8 letter from Central PA guys.

Last edited:
$500 a week here in Central States since 8/5/23. I didn’t have a choice!

$500 a week here in Central States since 8/5/23. I didn’t have a choice!
I think the Teamsters paid the amount.
Why not there?
Black Rock?

I know Yellow didn't pay June nor July.

I think there's liability issues if you're not compensated...but I'm not a lawyer. Nor an insider.

I heard some ideas kicked around on why this went down having to do with union reps who are Trustees not wanting to be on the hook as Trustees to funds with the behaviors of Yellow.
Jail might've been in their future if they stayed open and Yellow continued not paying (and with their actions nobody could guatenteed they'd not pay whenever they feel like not paying).....just rumors. Idk how true they are.

Sunday, October 1.
PA Unemployment isn't letting anybody file their weekly claim online., as far as I'm hearing.
It keeps making you wait a half an hour and when you get down to 0 minutes. It kicks you off to an error page.

Some kind of glitch.

Unfortunately they only lost customers because of the idiot post by SOB with the Yellow tombstone on it.
The tough guy set the stampede for the exits in motion....
You must be in a parallel universe. Yellow has been BLEEDING customers for YEARS. Those responsible, for Yellow's bankruptcy, were salaried executives of Yellow. NOT officers of the IBT.
Don't you EVER consult Yellow's SEC filings??? The year over year results have revealed that most of the indicators of financial health have been declining for nearly a decade.

You must be in a parallel universe. Yellow has been BLEEDING customers for YEARS. Those responsible, for Yellow's bankruptcy, were salaried executives of Yellow. NOT officers of the IBT.
Don't you EVER consult Yellow's SEC filings??? The year over year results have revealed that most of the indicators of financial health have been declining for nearly a decade.
albag, puffy doesn't read true facts when it comes to union matters, he rather make his own trolling information to post.