Yellow | Central States changes?

msixteen

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone received a letter form CS stating that if you do retire before Jan 1 2010 your benefits are guaranteed, if not, your benefits are subject to change?

If so could you post a copy of the letter please.

Thank you

Has anyone received a letter form CS stating that if you do retire before Jan 1 2010 your benefits are guaranteed, if not, your benefits are subject to change?

Thank you
If there is such a letter I have not seen it. There is one floating around about as long as YRC re-enters the plan after the 18 months that it "should not" effect your benifits, but definatly no guarantee. :popcorn:

Thank you
If there is such a letter do you think that might make some people who are eligible for full retirement reconsider their choice to stay at our barn. Just kidding I already know the answer to that, NO. Oh well guess I'll spend the winter home waking up when I want and spending time with my family, who would ever want to retire and do that everyday.

More to life than yrc are you crazy,this is all we got man there is no life outside of yrc just ask around. I mean the average age of a working teamsters in columbus is 68 years old these guys love it here.

More to life than yrc are you crazy,this is all we got man there is no life outside of yrc just ask around. I mean the average age of a working teamsters in columbus is 68 years old these guys love it here.

I would leave if I could get the younger guys to buy me ins. for my wife and I. 53 years old 30.2 years, I lost .3, oh yeah the last 4 months:TR10driving03:

Rumor

This same rumor has been around for several years. It always resurfaces around the end of the year. Central States will put any changes to the pension on their website.

Changes

This same rumor has been around for several years. It always resurfaces around the end of the year. Central States will put any changes to the pension on their website.

It will be posted right after it is in effect so you can't do ::shit:: about it!