Holland | Central States Class 18 Changed

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
I got on the Central States website just to look at my account and I was shocked to notice that I have been changed from a Class 18 status to a lower Class 17B? I don't know why unless Holland/YRC is paying in at a lower rate? I sent Central States an email asking why this changed since last week. Its been Class 18 forever so I don't know if its just mine or its everybody's? If you keep up with what Central States says you have paid in, like I do, then check out your account and let me know if they changed yours or if its still at the Class 18.

I got on the Central States website just to look at my account and I was shocked to notice that I have been changed from a Class 18 status to a lower Class 17B? I don't know why unless Holland/YRC is paying in at a lower rate? I sent Central States an email asking why this changed since last week. Its been Class 18 forever so I don't know if its just mine or its everybody's? If you keep up with what Central States says you have paid in, like I do, then check out your account and let me know if they changed yours or if its still at the Class 18.

Just checked site still class 18.I work at Roadway.

maybe they planning on using you as an utility employee? :nutkick:

just kidding

Thanks guys, I'll let you know what they tell me the reason is that they changed it. Probably just a typing mistake, I hope.