Yellow | Central States Fund to Hold Briefing for Officers

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/news/central-states-fund-hold-briefing-officers

uzG35Co.jpg

:hissyfit:

If I see one more comment like this from you or anyone else you are gone from here for good.

Understand ? / SMOKESTACK

To be clear, if one makes a comment similar to the 'referenced' comment, will the one who made the 'original' comment 'be gone,' or will the one who made the 'similar' comment, be 'gone?' :emoticon digging::hide: :mask:

(See "Joke Thread/YRC forum, post #486)

Last edited:
:hide::hide::butt kiss:

To be clear, if one makes a comment similar to the 'referenced' comment, will the one who made the 'original' comment 'be gone,' or will the one who made the 'similar' comment, be 'gone?' :emoticon digging::hide: :mask:

(See "Joke Thread/YRC forum, post #486)

Huh? Joke thread, post #486? OK, I must be missing something here. Help me Elwood. :smile new:

Decisions of this magnitude and responsibility call for a 'Blue Ribbon Committee' to make the determination. One that can take the fall for dropping the unavoidable bomb. That way all elected officers can be exonerated and exempt from the inevitable fallout.

so abfer you are saying same people who lost all the money are going to keep making all the decisions

so abfer you are saying same people who lost all the money are going to keep making all the decisions
That is not what I am saying but I would say that. I am saying that those who lost the money will pass the onus off to a committee other than themselves to make the recommendations and then they will accept them in the same manner as they did the dues increase back in '02.

Maybe we should all contact out local reps who are going to the meeting and when they get there make them demand that the trustees supply us with Vaseline !!!