Yellow | Central States Fund to Hold Briefing for Officers

If I see one more comment like this from you or anyone else you are gone from here for good.

Understand ? / SMOKESTACK
Understood. my apologies to you smokestack and the rest of the admin. Sometimes thoughts and jokes shouldnt be shared aloud. And hey trip, I have never voted away my own work, so I guess I have more common sense than you.

Understood. my apologies to you smokestack and the rest of the admin. Sometimes thoughts and jokes shouldnt be shared aloud. And hey trip, I have never voted away my own work, so I guess I have more common sense than you.

We're all entitled to our own opinions but not to our own facts.

The only vote that really counts is with your feet. You're still here right? Anything else is just bluster. :smile new:

We're all entitled to our own opinions but not to our own facts.

The only vote that really counts is with your feet. You're still here right? Anything else is just bluster. :smile new:
Just think Trip, this time next week you could be receiving a pension check. Keep passing on that money. I will take it when its time.

Just think Trip, this time next week you could be receiving a pension check. Keep passing on that money. I will take it when its time.

I don't receive pension checks, I have direct deposit. My pension gets deposited into my checking account at the beginning of every month. But don't stop showing your ignorance here on TB, I won't stand in your way.

The ATM machine will be open on the day the committee gets together.No responsibility on the part of the individuals involved with the CSPF.Plus they don't have to look at each individual in that fund or is getting a retirement check as a retiree.Then tell each individual in person.That we are cutting your measly retiirement.Shameful

I don't receive pension checks, I have direct deposit. My pension gets deposited into my checking account at the beginning of every month. But don't stop showing your ignorance here on TB, I won't stand in your way.
So you retired, collect a pension, and came back to work here and you call me ignorant? I bet you cant wait to vote on the upcoming pension cuts can you? Your yes pen is all warmed up.

So you retired, collect a pension, and came back to work here and you call me ignorant? I bet you cant wait to vote on the upcoming pension cuts can you? Your yes pen is all warmed up.

There you go again. I never said I retired. Why do you consistently make so many incorrect assumptions? There is no need for me to call you ignorant. I just let you continue to spout off and everyone can decide for themselves whether you are or not. You just can't resist showing how little you know can't you?

There you go again. I never said I retired. Why do you consistently make so many incorrect assumptions? There is no need for me to call you ignorant. I just let you continue to spout off and everyone can decide for themselves whether you are or not. You just can't resist showing how little you know can't you?
You two need a hug?

I don't blame the individual that hada strong opinion about this issue.Albeit its never good to publicly announce harm to anyone.Lets look at Greece.I remember when they were going through financial straits.The elected officials drove up in limos and Bentleys to discuss cutting the People's money.You think those people in Greece just sat on their thumbs and said oooh ok aaaw it's okaaay.Nope.there were protests and riots.So I get it.

big i understand those feeling much more than the ones that say thank you, do me again . how about a little lube this time

I don't blame the individual that hada strong opinion about this issue.Albeit its never good to publicly announce harm to anyone.Lets look at Greece.I remember when they were going through financial straits.The elected officials drove up in limos and Bentleys to discuss cutting the People's money.You think those people in Greece just sat on their thumbs and said oooh ok aaaw it's okaaay.Nope.there were protests and riots.So I get it.

Some people go through life as perpetual victims. They're beyond help and are to be pitied. Sad, but what can you do?