Yellow | Central States Pension Nyhan and Hoffa: Is it Real or Fake?

I don't think we'll get the numbers at the Oct 2 meeting, nor will there be a vote on that date, in my opinion. As Nyhan noted in his reply to Hoffa's letter, the data and information he requested will be "part of the comprehensive rescue plan filing to the US Department of Treasury and available for everyone to see online at the Treasury website before the end of October." I could be wrong but I think the application must be accepted by the Treasury before we'll know the severity of the proposed cuts.
Hugh,I can't believe that locals would be asked to send 2 representatives to the Chicago area for a meeting with no purpose.I think they will be given the plan and told to go home and start selling it to the members.

Hugh,I can't believe that locals would be asked to send 2 representatives to the Chicago area for a meeting with no purpose.I think they will be given the plan and told to go home and start selling it to the members.
There is no selling to do, if they have a plan, they send out letters, you vote, you get overturned, you get cut. Time will Tell. We are just told to wait and see, as the law says we are going to do as we are told. Way, way back in my head says this will happen and not be accepted as predicted by Congress, as the plan unfolds, so will the economy. 1 1/2 million cuts this next year, 10 million in the next five years and 50 million in the next ten years. That is a lot of lost tax revenue and purchasing power. Yet no one listens, they all say they want to help, but you only see Bernie on the band wagon. The others will say we tried. BULL:crap: To answer why they need two to go to Chicago. You need one to know the way back, and the other to know the way to Hawaii. Got to get there early, just to get oiled up. :hilarious: You have to laugh at this whole thing or you will go crazy, I am half way there.

Give me my $43,170 now!!
I say if we retired for a set amount and our so called union cant pay us what they agreed upon we should be allowed to go back to our old jobs at our seniority was when we retired , bet YRC would love to have a bunch of 65 to 75 year old drivers back !!!!!!!!

I say if we retired for a set amount and our so called union cant pay us what they agreed upon we should be allowed to go back to our old jobs at our seniority was when we retired , bet YRC would love to have a bunch of 65 to 75 year old drivers back !!!!!!!!
So would the young guys you'd be screwing... Cspf let's you go back to work there. At the bottom, same as they do me... (And I'm cut too)

2MKSMf5.jpg

And they wonder why we won't vote yes to this nonsense !
He should get a fifty percent cut and that would make him way overpaid