Yellow | Central States

Bart

Central States Participant Since 1976
Credits
A Rep from Cental States will be at the Aug.4 Union meeting at Local745 Dallas TX. The meeting starts at 10:00am Come join us !

ill save you all some time.
After years of checking the books we are sorry but we do not know what the effects of yrc not paying fully or at all in the pension will have on your pension .so sorry but its didn't effect mine.

Everyone needs to attend these meetings. There has been talk that our pensions can be cut in half and yes even those already drawing a pension. At the meeting In Kansas City there were there so many retirees that showed up they all would'nt fit in the building.

ill save you all some time.
After years of checking the books we are sorry but we do not know what the effects of yrc not paying fully or at all in the pension will have on your pension .so sorry but its didn't effect mine.

It hasn't effected you yet but CSPF is working on it. Here is a few lines from a report CSPS participated in to change the laws

Including the partial suspension of accrued benefits for active and inactive vested participants, and the partial suspension of benefits in pay status for retirees.

bart just to clarify ,,,,,,,that's what they will tell you at the meeting ....................not at all what I think
and the" it hasn't affected me" was also their thoughts .only because it hasn't affected them and it never will

bart just to clarify ,,,,,,,that's what they will tell you at the meeting ....................not at all what I think
and the" it hasn't affected me" was also their thoughts .only because it hasn't affected them and it never will

Ya I was pretty sure they weren't coming with good news!