Yellow | Cf Terminal In Orlando, FL

fake psychic

TB Lurker
Credits
Roadway in Orlando will be moving to the old CF terminal in Orlando, FL the first of the year.
Central Transport who is already there will move to the Roadway terminal on Mercy Dr.
The CF terminal has fuel islands, a garage and over 100 doors.
What do you think that means to the big change of operation at the beginning of the year? Could this be the end for Valdosta, GA?

jughhead, I don't think that 457 meridian ms. could make Orlando fl. I don't know about 434 Nashville. 671 Kernersville (Winston-Salem) is already running Orlando. I said it before, posted it here even , There will be a big different look to 705 Lake park Ga. before YELLOW is through. Maybe we will see some 705 drivers moved to orlando and some stay at lake park to run boat and rail yards in Jax. Maybe 434 and 457 still run to Lake Park.
My main prediction is just look at YELLOW in Marrietta. See how they run the S.E. and you will see how ROADWAY will eventually do it too.

Docksteward said:
I'm not sure, but I think the central transport that was having problems was in Texas?!? DS.

No that is Central frt. lines out of Texas. The one that was part of Roadway at one time. Was just bought out by the man that owns Swift and took them private. Been losing big money for the last 2 yrs or so.

Central Transport is out of Detroit I believe.

ace wheel cat 636 miles to orlando from meridian Ill bet they will make it...u know how some of these greedy drivers are

I just think I'm confused......Central Freight, Central Transport, Central Freight Transport, Central Transport Freight..........AAAAHHHHH:hysterical: DS.

1 Is Yellow/Roadway buying the building from Central 2 would Roadway close the Cocoa,Fl terminal and consolidate or maybe Yellow and Roadway share the building.And if i heard right when Central bought the entire property they sold the rear building to Freeman Decorator.

ace wheel cat said:
jughhead, I don't think that 457 meridian ms. could make Orlando fl. I don't know about 434 Nashville. 671 Kernersville (Winston-Salem) is already running Orlando. I said it before, posted it here even , There will be a big different look to 705 Lake park Ga. before YELLOW is through. Maybe we will see some 705 drivers moved to orlando and some stay at lake park to run boat and rail yards in Jax. Maybe 434 and 457 still run to Lake Park.
My main prediction is just look at YELLOW in Marrietta. See how they run the S.E. and you will see how ROADWAY will eventually do it too.

Hmmmm....ATL could run the freight to orlando and everything could be made there on turns?
Lake Park could turn the freight to Orlando and Orlando could turn everything esle in FL?

No Hotels involved....no trucks parked?.....just my thoughts Lug Nut.....KK