Yellow | CGB impact?

On the Darkside

Well Joe, as far as I can tell, we're still at -44, 34 of which are road positions. No more East Coast sleeper runs and the bids are supposed to be posted on Monday.

That sucks for CGB sleepers but maybe I'll get to work the summer then. Depends on whether it signals an equalization of the East West freight siphon, or the beginning of a flood.

Can you say...Glen Moore?

Like I said "V", I give up! It could be a flood of freight for day cab work on your end or it could mean a flood of Glen Moore sleepers headed yer way. I don't know. I'm just sitting here on the edge of my little cornfield marching around in little circles. I hope to GOD you guys get work outta this whole fiasko.

Like I said "V", I give up! It could be a flood of freight for day cab work on your end or it could mean a flood of Glen Moore sleepers headed yer way. I don't know. I'm just sitting here on the edge of my little cornfield marching around in little circles. I hope to GOD you guys get work outta this whole fiasko.

I hope it works out for all of us Annieo. Its a shame they spend all the money they do, to hire some of the best talent in the industry, then drop them into a cesspool.

Well can ya smell what the company is cookin. Look around you have a few people who use their longivity with the company to get the things they want

huh...WHAT?

Well can ya smell what the company is cookin. Look around you have a few people who use their longivity with the company to get the things they want

Could you expand on that? If you know of someone with longevity that has ANY pull, please have him to get the mens room door fixed!

Could you expand on that? If you know of someone with longevity that has ANY pull, please have him to get the mens room door fixed!

Please tell us Annieo, what is a lady drivers ummmm perspective on the broken mens room door? :jiggy:

Young and Dumb and full of Dumb!

Just no Respect from you youngsters!Your right,something smells around here.
PA1220Pee20On20Bad20Drivers-2.gif

I can honestly say, as many times as I've used that bathroom, it never "Registered" that was an issue. I would equate that to sexual harassment, if they have refused to fix it.

I can honestly say, as many times as I've used that bathroom, it never "Registered" that was an issue. I would equate that to sexual harassment, if they have refused to fix it.

VWAGS You never know what their thinking!
jollwom.jpg
:smilie_132:

Omg !

Waggs...do you realize what you've just started? Note to CGB brothers....THE BATHROOM DOOR HAS BEEN REPAIRED! SOMEONE has some pull around here! LOL.:funky::1036316054:

Now if someone could please talk to the Romans to get a Spartan to kick some TITAN butt, the world would be a better place.