SAIA | chains and tires beware

redtruck

TB Lurker
Credits
I had the pleasure today of throwing iron Up here in the pacific n.w The shop just put a new set of knobby on the tractor as the road tires were terrible in the rain.. Guess what the tires are too big for the chains till you break them in!!!! Fortunately, I was able to get a set of singles on and move to the top with the help of a state trooper. It took us both pulling an yanking to hook the first link!!! Keep this in mind if you need chains occasionally. I will make a set of extenders tomorrow.:o

If you need some chains, my barn has a single axle with a set. How it got to the gulf coast , who knows?

I had the pleasure today of throwing iron Up here in the pacific n.w The shop just put a new set of knobby on the tractor as the road tires were terrible in the rain.. Guess what the tires are too big for the chains till you break them in!!!! Fortunately, I was able to get a set of singles on and move to the top with the help of a state trooper. It took us both pulling an yanking to hook the first link!!! Keep this in mind if you need chains occasionally. I will make a set of extenders tomorrow.:o

What is this "chain and link" you speak of, I know not of what you speak Sir.