Yellow | Challenging the old guard at 776

I checked out that site and I have to agree with you.The number one thing that gets me is J.K. I will vote for Danny.

Thanks for you come back brother. I new that once you or anyone else saw their web site it would not be hard to see right through these management has beens and TEAMSTER want to bees. Sad thing is that J.K. is not the worst one he just happens to be the tip of the ice burg.:butt kiss::butt kiss:

couldn't agree more toby. did you read the newspaper clippings on wilson web site. just what we don't need a leadership that will tell the company how to save money by not working people. i think they do that enough already.AS I STATED BEFORE I WILL GIVE DANNY MY VOTE.

Well brother with a bunch of management:butt kiss::butt kiss: types on that slate no one should be surprised as to what they stand for. You know what they say once a BOSS always a BOSS and once a s cab always a s cab. Electing this bunch would be like electing your terminal manager to be your BA. Thanks but no thanks.