Yellow | Change in Directors or Principal Officers

Triplex

Experienced stalker
PREMIUM
Credits
On July 8, 2014, the Board of Directors (the "Board") of YRC Worldwide Inc. (the "Company") approved the appointment of William R. Davidson as a director. Pursuant to its director appointment rights as the holder of the Company's Series A Voting Preferred Stock, par value $1.00 per share, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters ("IBT") selected William R. Davidson as one of the IBT director representatives.

Summary of YRC WORLDWIDE INC. - Yahoo! Finance

Rubber Stamps?!

Mr. Davidson will receive cash and equity compensation under the same Director Compensation Plan (the "Plan") as the other non-employee directors. Pursuant to the Plan, he will receive an annual cash retainer of $75,000, paid quarterly. In addition, Mr. Davidson will receive a grant of restricted stock units equal to $100,000 divided by the 30-day average closing price of our common stock on the grant date ("Annual RSU Grant"), which grant date shall be the first business day following the date of each annual meeting of stockholders, payable in advance for the ensuing Board term. Further, Mr. Davidson will receive an Annual RSU Grant for the 2014-2015 Board term.

That's some pretty good $$$$$ for attending how many meetings a year and rubber stamping Welch and Pierson's moves?! I thought YRCW was broke?

:wtflol:

Teamsters Nominate Bob Davidson To YRCW Board Of Directors

Teamsters Nominate Bob Davidson To YRCW Board Of Directors | Teamsters

After thorough consideration, TNFINC has nominated William R. “Bob” Davidson to serve on YRC Worldwide’s Board of Directors to fill a seat that was vacated earlier this year. Mr. Davidson has nearly four decades of experience in various operational and labor relations capacities with ABF, Roadway and YRCW. He started his career in the trucking industry working on the docks for ABF in Dayton, Ohio.

Given what has transpired at YRCW since 2011, when the current Board of Directors was originally seated, TNFINC sought out a candidate who possesses: 1) extensive trucking industry experience; and 2) an ability to understand and relate to the issues and perspective of our members, the front line rank and file workers who make this Company run.

It is the opinion of TNFINC and numerous Local Union officials familiar with the freight industry that Mr. Davidson is well qualified and meets the eligibility rules for this position. In addition to his significant operational and labor relations experience he is also widely respected and has established relationships with both management and labor over many years that are based on his reputation of integrity and fairness. With respect to eligibility Mr. Davidson meets the strict requirements under YRCW corporate by-laws, stock exchange rules, and federal securities law for the TNFINC nominee to serve as an “Independent Director.”

OK BOB thanks for accepting your position.Remember that all will be judge by the Supreme Architect from Above.Remember that the hardworking low life people that we are have sacrificed so much to aid this company in staying open.Remember that all the decisions that you help rubber stamp affect us little people in the pocket book and to put shoes on our kids feet and put food on our table.Your bio says that you know us hardworking people that work in the trenches every day.I hope all that is said about your person is true Mr.Bob.Let your conscious be your guide and allow your heart to make decisions that are in the best interest of us little people.When you get paid.I hope that you graciously accept the monies with respect.Because we the little people helped you earn that money with our blood sweat and tears and our sacrificed time.God Bless

Bob Davidson was VP of Labor Relation for Roadway Express. In his time in that position as well as VP for Labor Relations Southern Division, his word meant something. And I have EVERY reason to believe that his integrity as a manager and his knowledge of operations will be an asset to YRCW.
Besides he knows what it's like to work for a PROFITABLE motor carrier!:guiness: welcome back Bob!

WOW , they sure do have the BIG MONEY CASH to pay these guys ????? but keep asking us for givebacks ??? omg will the SHEEP ever smarten up ????

Simple, you should have become an executive instead of a sheep.

I have the feeling that wongway was still messing his diapers when Bob Davidson began his career! Bob Davidson's name has appeared in EVERY contract book since I began in 1988.

In working for 3 decades coast to coast there were good and bad labor guys. Roadway then YRC's and Yellow then YRC's Jay Graves were the two most respected by the Unions and their own management critics. Both had and have great integrity and common sense.

Bob Davidson was VP of Labor Relation for Roadway Express. In his time in that position as well as VP for Labor Relations Southern Division, his word meant something. And I have EVERY reason to believe that his integrity as a manager and his knowledge of operations will be an asset to YRCW.
Besides he knows what it's like to work for a PROFITABLE motor carrier!:guiness: welcome back Bob!

I'm not really sure if they are making a change for the better by bringing him on or if he is just a puppet to entertain the peons while they reach into their bag of tricks to tear us down a little further.. HONESTY, INTEGRITY and KNOWLEDGE are things that I have not witnessed in any of the dealings I've had with this company in the last 11 years.. Forgive me if I stand back and watch from a distance before I give them any credence for doing a good deed for us.. From the things I'm hearing it's been pretty bad the last quarter as the brain trusts still can't figure out how to run a trucking company profitably.

I'm not really sure if they are making a change for the better by bringing him on or if he is just a puppet to entertain the peons while they reach into their bag of tricks to tear us down a little further.. HONESTY, INTEGRITY and KNOWLEDGE are things that I have not witnessed in any of the dealings I've had with this company in the last 11 years.. Forgive me if I stand back and watch from a distance before I give them any credence for doing a good deed for us.. From the things I'm hearing it's been pretty bad the last quarter as the brain trusts still can't figure out how to run a trucking company profitably.
Maybe the powers to be are not really showing us the true numbers on revenue and profits.Because of this type of operating accounting wise.The powers to be can manipulate the union and the labor.Plus eleviate the corporate tax burden.Also enables the powers to be to have access to bonuses according to the "plan".The "plan" disclosures has changed as of lately.With the filing with the sec in a trade secret paper concerning the "PLAN".Because they do not want us to know of how much they are being compensated while suppressing the labor's wages and endangering our pension

Simple, you should have become an executive instead of a sheep.

So Triplex you think its a good idea to pay this guy $75,000. Quarterly , plus stock shares , while we keep giving back ??? and YES I should have become an Executive , cause then I would be getting FULL pay , plus a BONUS !!!!!

So Triplex you think its a good idea to pay this guy $75,000. Quarterly , plus stock shares , while we keep giving back ??? and YES I should have become an Executive , cause then I would be getting FULL pay , plus a BONUS !!!!!

I never said whether it was a good idea or not. He's getting what the market determines the pay to be for that position. It doesn't matter a bit if any of us think it's too much.

PS - We're not "giving back" either. We're working for a new rate of pay, lower than it used to be - the opposite of when we got increases and worked for a higher rate of pay (when times were good).

See, you admit you made a wrong career choice. Live and learn.

This same bob davidson was a thorn in the side of teamesters in the southern conference.he was responceable for many mickey mouse changes roadway put out on it`s employees.move um out west,bring um back east.he was in on letting the employees lose their relay r30@white pine......not to mention all those who lost their jobs when deregulation kicked in 1980,he voted not to extend lay offs to cover teamesters layed off.the teamesters are hurting bad to allow this man to take this spot on the board.you need to back up several years and get the big picture on this dude...........prochauffer