Yellow | change of operation hearings

if you are expecting that it will be any differant than what yrc wants then you would be kidding yourself. the results will be what ever they ask for

SHH! there are not any results yet, I hear they're still talking...................................

^
The only thing left to discuss is where the onion officials are going to buy the company brass a 5 star lunch and charge it to their expense accounts without the members asking any questions! HeeeeHaaaaaa!!!!

Someone asks a question and the smart-alecks come out of the woodwork! Very typical of the respondants. Rays of sunshine they are.

The funny remarks are true though.

If everyone feels the union is a joke, the company gets everything they want, then why dont we just kick the union out? Why would we continue to waste 53 dollars a month on something that is useless and doesnt benefit you? I just get kinda tired of the union bashing from people that are in the union! Enough already!

to have your head stuck in the sand is getting old too.
most have no choice but to pay dues or not work . paying or not how could any1 still be all union gungho.
what have they done for you besides help keep this dump open and bleed each and every one of us dry.

If everyone feels the union is a joke, the company gets everything they want, then why dont we just kick the union out? Why would we continue to waste 53 dollars a month on something that is useless and doesnt benefit you? I just get kinda tired of the union bashing from people that are in the union! Enough already!

Exactly! So what are you paying $53 a month for? I suppose its only right, you gave up 15% of your pay, 100% of your pension, 95% of the work rules and 99% of your dignity to make the company leaders rich, its only fair to make the onion officials rich too!

You are correct longblade, anyone that was union and is trying to find a nonunion job doing the samething, you are considered tainted meat. they wont hire you so not only are the onions giving it to you while your working but also sticking it to you while your not. It almost feels like everytime you read something about change or give this... you just want to gouge your eyes out with a "SPORK" lol.

Exactly! So what are you paying $53 a month for? I suppose its only right, you gave up 15% of your pay, 100% of your pension, 95% of the work rules and 99% of your dignity to make the company leaders rich, its only fair to make the onion officials rich too!

Negative, 100% of the pension is not lost. Nothing was lost on the work rules. Think of it as a game..say a high stakes poker game. Ok, the boys lost a few hands. But the game goes on. It ain't over. The fat lady has not yet sung. You don't call a bet that knocks you out of the game. That's how you lose 100% of everything. Deal..
images
oh no, Zollars went all in when the boys had a losing hand
Best-Hand-in-Baccarat.jpg
If you called with this hand
you're a fool​

jay with every response you are becoming a bigger joke on this site. of course you havent given anything back and those work rules at home on your couch havent changed .
ill bet you would still be all in if you were still working too .
its because of youre type of give all and get alone kind of guys that we are all stuck now .
btw tell these guys that im working with down here in charlotte that their pensions not gone.

Negative, 100% of the pension is not lost. Nothing was lost on the work rules. Think of it as a game..say a high stakes poker game. Ok, the boys lost a few hands. But the game goes on. It ain't over. The fat lady has not yet sung. You don't call a bet that knocks you out of the game. That's how you lose 100% of everything. Deal..
images
oh no, Zollars went all in when the boys had a losing hand
Best-Hand-in-Baccarat.jpg
If you called with this hand
you're a fool​

Thats a picture of Joe and his new friend playing strip poker! Joe bet his trousers on that 7 & 2 knowing he'd lose when the winner is the real loser, if you know what I mean. :::shit:::I don't feel like having dinner now after writing that!

Thats a picture of Joe and his new friend playing strip poker! Joe bet his trousers on that 7 & 2 knowing he'd lose when the winner is the real loser, if you know what I mean. :::shit:::I don't feel like having dinner now after writing that!
ZombieA_.gif

th_thwtf.gif
th_quote.gif