Yellow | Change of operations 2014 coming on heels of re-vote

Another repercussion that you may not realize and may or may not happen is how will the pension funds react to this? Will they cut your benefits even further because of this? I'm sure nobody will give you an answer you will just have to wait and see. When all this started there were guys who had retired then got their benefits cut. Who's to say it won't happen again? Who's to say they won't increase the age at which you can collect benefits?

I noticed that the snap back provisions werent down in print in the last failed proposal.New York Toll tags already applied to outside windshield visors of some sleeper trucks.Possibly for 2014 coo expansion to the Northeast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I agree Albag.I think both sides are pulling the wool over the rank and file eyes.We must demand snap back provisions in this new 5yr deal.This would put a snag in the aquisition of ABF.

I noticed that the snap back provisions werent down in print in the last failed proposal.New York Toll tags already applied to outside windshield visors of some sleeper trucks.Possibly for 2014 coo expansion to the Northeast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Both companys used to run teams to the east coast. This would be nothing new. As long as no non union trucks do it .

Yes, there we be alot of change of operations coming soon, in a effort to cuts more costs , just look at the past 4-5 yrs the number of changes that took place !!!

Look for barns with less than 15-20 worker bees being shut down. Remember last Spring when 10% of the barns in the system were shut down?

Alot of us will be hitting the bricks if passed.Meanwhile the company and the IBT will be cashing in on your weakness.Darn predators