Yellow | Change of operations

Well let's see boys. Checklist: East coast- Done. Midwest- Done. Humm, West coast? Plus after some mistakes and further tweaking in the first two areas, changes as well.

Are we still thinking SYNERGY?

I`ve been hearing that there adding doors to the Phoenix terminal. My guess is with the next change they will become a flow center.

If the were smart, the change everything back to the way it was.Put Roadway management back in control and demote Yeller. Always said we made money by accident back then, but hey, we made money.

all these rumors makes a new hire feel like he`s at a job that is very unstable and may not be around long ........too bad cause I really enjoy my job and the guys I work with but I may have to move on:hide:

all these rumors makes a new hire feel like he`s at a job that is very unstable and may not be around long ........too bad cause I really enjoy my job and the guys I work with but I may have to move on:hide:

Roadie, if your working for Roadway ignore the rumors and stick it out cause your working for a good company.

Then my advice to you would be to stop reading these boards or you will drive yourself nuts with all the "rumors" that fly around.

I think I will......I just thought it may be a good source of info for a new guy. Too bad all the rumors mess it up but thats how it is

I have a chance to drive this rig for a large corporation.......means leaving Roadway.....guess I have a decision to make within the next 2 weeks.

I only have 8 months invested into Roadway......

l_977be98d97ca986ef5910ce5016c6694.jpg

I think I will......I just thought it may be a good source of info for a new guy. Too bad all the rumors mess it up but thats how it is

I have a chance to drive this rig for a large corporation.......means leaving Roadway.....guess I have a decision to make within the next 2 weeks.

I only have 8 months invested into Roadway......

l_977be98d97ca986ef5910ce5016c6694.jpg

That's not a big rig. It's a RV! :hysterical:
If the money is good jump on it. Looks like
you're going on a vacation everywhere you go.

Hey Skeet....

Money may be good on it.....working out the details now. I do know that it will be used on Ozzfest 2007. then some NHRA and Nascar events.

If I had more invested in Roadway it would not be a hard decision but it`s got me thinkin, especially since I don`t have alot of time invested in Roadway and I will be traveling with a good crew in that beast :funky:

Hey Skeet....

Money may be good on it.....working out the details now. I do know that it will be used on Ozzfest 2007. then some NHRA and Nascar events.

If I had more invested in Roadway it would not be a hard decision but it`s got me thinkin, especially since I don`t have alot of time invested in Roadway and I will be traveling with a good crew in that beast :funky:

I don't know I would think long and hard like some of the guys are saying.
Roadway is a good company. I have never been lucky enough to ever hit it right getting on there. But if I were you I would see it through. Until I had no choice.:smilie_132:

Roadie do what ya think is right but let me tell ya what a 30 year man told me.Every year gets better and better.All the changes over the years he has seen men get nervous and leave while he stayed and plugged along.Watched as some quit where they transferred to and come back home and now he is # 2 man on Xtra Board things are great. If it was me and things are going Ok I would stay because in 5 years you will look back and think man if only I'd a stayed..:1036316054:

Roadie do what ya think is right but let me tell ya what a 30 year man told me.Every year gets better and better.All the changes over the years he has seen men get nervous and leave while he stayed and plugged along.Watched as some quit where they transferred to and come back home and now he is # 2 man on Xtra Board things are great. If it was me and things are going Ok I would stay because in 5 years you will look back and think man if only I'd a stayed..:1036316054:
30yrs and on the extra board? Shoot, I'd have hung myself long ago, or atleast transfered.

Yeah but at his spot he pretty much runs what he wants when he wants.better than a bid.This cat is a 3 million miler runs about 12,000 miles a month and does'nt have to do it 400 miles at a time he pretty much does 500+ mile runs that's why he can run the miles and basically is'nt killing himself doing it.He's a darn good man and why transfer or retire he can work hard or at liesure.

No premium bids there? I guess you got one thing right though, he can change his run on a weekly basis to avoid boredom.

Roadie i did that kinda gig for 8 and a half years, saw some neat places and went to some cool events, but it gets really old after while when your carrying your hotel behind you.