Yellow | Change or operations

Wagon Master,
Welcome to Truckingboards. It's all rumors about the COO at this point but I don't doubt that there's one coming soon. They're keeping the details pretty quiet so far.

LCP - Carlise?

I was told that a Local 771 official came through the LCP terminal this weekend and said that things are moving to Carlise to a couple of guys. He said it is offical but not sure what the numbers are yet etc. Also said that it will be announced on or around April 1st. Finally, I am not sure how true this is, but I thought I would throw that out there for whatever it is worth....:shrug:

Don't be a Pinkerton!​

We_never_sleep.jpg

Coo coming about 4/1 or shortly thereafter, got word today. Will be much bigger impact in midwest than the west coast. Stay tuned...

Coo coming about 4/1 or shortly thereafter, got word today. Will be much bigger impact in midwest than the west coast. Stay tuned...

That would be consistent with the word from Local 771 and the time table they laid out for some guys on the dock they spoke to at LCP this past weekend. Thanks for the word toowindy!:1036316054:

Yo STLDude by the way Wagon Master is no stranger to you he one of the Alternates at STL. Right above me. I just go the news tonight at 6:00 pm that I'm called back now all I have to do is get back home so I can go back to work.

Yo STLDude by the way Wagon Master is no stranger to you he one of the Alternates at STL. Right above me. I just go the news tonight at 6:00 pm that I'm called back now all I have to do is get back home so I can go back to work.
Trav,
It took me a few minutes after he posted his first post a few days ago but I put 2 and 2 together. I've been trying to get more called back but at least this is a start.

Hey STLDUDE44, thanks I appreciate it but Now I have to figure out to get back home from GreenBay Wi. Came up to try out for the Packers I heard they had an opening at Quarter Back Turns out I'm over qualified.HA HA HA !!

The team I came to try out for brought me up her but I didn't get a chance to get throught training camp before I got called back so now I have to tell them that I will not be going to work for them I guess they'll have to get me home but I'm not sure.