Yellow | Changed My Vote to a YES

Renscout

Renscout.Com
Credits
Started ( More like woke up shaking in fear) of all the "Quality" time Im going to have to spend with my wife the next 2 years on unemployement.
In fact the only reason I work for this company is to get away from her.
Ok never mind came back to reallity still voting no.

A lot of best selling novels were made when people lost their jobs, and had to spend one day at home with the wife. :biglaugh:

How 'bout a soap opera.....as YRC stops turning, or FAST times at YRC?..... no? ok whatever it is I'm IN!!
Do you think it could be edited for TV? It might have to be on HBO. Especially, with those dock workers who play cards and dominos for the first 5 hours every day in 309's breakroom.

it's too late, bad times ahead if it's a no-go
stock goes to nada-zilch-00..then bankruptcy, no job-no money, quarreling, divorce- foreclosure

images
Divorce.gif
images

Realtors-finding-a-realtor-divorce5323700.jpg

they could have been a contender

How 'bout a soap opera.....as YRC stops turning, or FAST times at YRC?..... no? ok whatever it is I'm IN!!

I think it would make a really good remake of survivor, we could have four different tribes Yellow tribe, Roadway tribe, the tribe of New Penn, and USF Holland tribe.
Dollar Bill could be the host, will there be any mergers this week, who will be voted out, it is time to tally the votes. :tribehasspoken:

YRC IS Bankrupt PERIOD. If you have more debt than you make in a Year You are technically Bankrupt (minus your mortgage). They just have been robbing Peter to pay Paul for Years. And the YES men are agreeing to let them do it, Yes you are saving YRC to survive another month or two possibly but either way it is at you and your family's expense. Time to face reality.

It makes me want to puke knowing that the fate of this company, our livelyhood, our insurance, our pensions are in the hands of freakin morons. Someone please tell me what is gained by shutting it down. I truly hope theres enough people that have the common sense to do the right thing and vote yes to fight another day.

Better yet, how about waiting 1 and a half hours to put a tractor under a long box,

just because they were watching the bears on the TV. Didn't they believe in a fair

day's pay for a fair days work

It makes me want to puke knowing that the fate of this company, our livelyhood, our insurance, our pensions are in the hands of freakin morons. Someone please tell me what is gained by shutting it down. I truly hope theres enough people that have the common sense to do the right thing and vote yes to fight another day.

You get to keep your dignity and move on with your life!

thank god i got my trailer, or should i say, my camper, at the camp ground, 400 dollers a year, aint bad. i dont think the ol lady & kids gonna like it, if they leave me, so be it, THANK YOU YRC !!!!

The only problem i see with the another day theory is,there will never be another day cause they are just gonna keep crying poverty.

And don't forget the another day is not until 2015,when you say yes.
And that is a long time,my brother.

You get to keep your dignity and move on with your life!

think about it..how is it possible to have dignity when you're on food stamps?

dignity is a mask some people wear to hide their ignorance

dignity is having money..having a job

money buys dignity and happiness

think about it..how is it possible to have dignity when you're on food stamps?

dignity is a mask some people wear to hide their ignorance

dignity is having money..having a job

money buys dignity and happiness

The Real Kicker is what happens when the Government can't print more worthless money, so you can't even get Food Stamps?

I am never bored......

SoCal Kid wake up and read not listen in breakroom. 5Billion revenue plus or minus. 1.2 Debt. Zollars blew it than recession hit. was once a 9 or 10 Billion dollar co. Look at all ltl's no one making(honest) money . Look at Fed EX frt, and Conway has bs accountants look into their debt close to ours!

obama really pulled through. GLAD I VOTED AGAINST HIM!! Wait until unemployment back to 26wks. all entitlements will end or be cut back in Nov. Reps help big business not unions. Vote yes maybe survive!!!!!