Yellow | Changed spot on the Seniority Roster

John Kelder

TB Lurker
Credits
I asked at the phone bid , "what # will I be on the seniority list in MBK". Reply - "approximately # 82 " . List posted 2/18 has me at # 84 . Have to live with it , off by 2 , IMO , is "approximately" .
List posted 2/20 has me at # 89 . This is a serious mistake , no longer "approximate" but just inaccurate and wrong .How do you miss 5 workers with more than 24 years , and where did they come from ??

They missed the 120 yard jockeys:duh:

Whole thing seems to be a sham John.
Went and stopped in at MBK again to turn in my bid and found that they had a new list with everybody on it....(why has one not been posted at 120 Mr. Slavin?,Oh thats right,you never could handle the job when it comes to taking care of your people!)
There is also allot of things that none of us in 120 were informed of before biding like.....
1) cant transfer out of city in the future.It is a closed bid and if you got there on it you remain there forever!
2) You are not allowed to transfer out of your classification to jocky or dock for 9 months.
3) The bids that were issued to us had no list of "possible destinations". Just listed as long turns,subs and laydowns. I know there was a list of the destinations,cause I obtained it on my own. "thank you so much for your help over at yellow"
Again managment at 120 fails us all with thier trashy little attitude. Yes....it is part of your jobs to provide us with all the information as it is our unions!!!!!!!!
You are an embarrasment and have lost any respect you might have had.

Whole thing seems to be a sham John.
Went and stopped in at MBK again to turn in my bid and found that they had a new list with everybody on it....(why has one not been posted at 120 Mr. Slavin?,Oh thats right,you never could handle the job when it comes to taking care of your people!)
There is also allot of things that none of us in 120 were informed of before biding like.....
1) cant transfer out of city in the future.It is a closed bid and if you got there on it you remain there forever!
2) You are not allowed to transfer out of your classification to jocky or dock for 9 months.
3) The bids that were issued to us had no list of "possible destinations". Just listed as long turns,subs and laydowns. I know there was a list of the destinations,cause I obtained it on my own. "thank you so much for your help over at yellow"
Again managment at 120 fails us all with thier trashy little attitude. Yes....it is part of your jobs to provide us with all the information as it is our unions!!!!!!!!
You are an embarrasment and have lost any respect you might have had.

Were your city men on the same list as the road ? One list barn - Who had a seperate list ? Grievances coming from me .

I asked at the phone bid , "what # will I be on the seniority list in MBK". Reply - "approximately # 82 " . List posted 2/18 has me at # 84 . Have to live with it , off by 2 , IMO , is "approximately" .
List posted 2/20 has me at # 89 . This is a serious mistake , no longer "approximate" but just inaccurate and wrong .How do you miss 5 workers with more than 24 years , and where did they come from ??

I hope this will not hurt your work opertunities at MBK. Would you have chose another location if they told you that you would be appro. 90 on the board???