Yellow | Changes Ahead at YRC

yeah maybe someone will realize how top heavy this company is. maybe someone can make them answer 4 things instead of dropping it on the men who try 2 make it work while they play on the internet and myspaces at work

so this guy dumps $48 million in the company expecting to see what changes? Pay checks should be good for the next 3 months anyways.

Sock buy

These large transactions are not all that uncommon.

Here is an example from last year:
Arnold Van Den Berg initiated holdings in Trucking company YRC Worldwide, Inc.. His purchase prices were between $37.31 and $44.62, with an estimated average price of $39.9. The impact to his portfolio due to this purchase was 2.36%. His holdings were 2,763,067 shares as of 06/30/2007.

During the last several months I have seen both buy and sell transactions from 500,000 to 1,000,000 shares on a fairly regular basis.

Who here has done any research on this man and fund?
I think 48 mil is a rather large percentage and should have a real controlling influence on upper managment. So far from what I have learned of this man and the "HEDGE fund" it cant be a bad thing cause if the company doesnt prosper the fund dont. Think about it!!! This man does this for a living and he is one of the best. Im sure he wont just invest and sit back and watch corporate judgement loose his cash. He obviously knows something.
Something else to think about here also......any connection to this man and the Roushes or DHL?????????....Anybody know anything....have heard a few rumors.

Good deal

This guy has a good Bio. He is intelligent and respected. I see this as a good thing. Maybe he will speed up this process and get this place back on track. He has a good record and seems to make things happen. I remember checking out the people that came into CF and found them to be liquidators. This can only be a good thing and hopefully he will make things happen and we all can prosper and relax about the situation the entire industry is going through.
It should be a fun ride! :1036316054:

Have a Great Day and GOD BLESS!!
:funky:

This guy has a good Bio. He is intelligent and respected. I see this as a good thing. Maybe he will speed up this process and get this place back on track. He has a good record and seems to make things happen. I remember checking out the people that came into CF and found them to be liquidators. This can only be a good thing and hopefully he will make things happen and we all can prosper and relax about the situation the entire industry is going through.
It should be a fun ride! :1036316054:

Have a Great Day and GOD BLESS!!
:funky:

Intelligent,respected and successful but there is something else here also.
He is not a liquidator and does have very sizable investments in other companies......Where do you think those other companies will be shipping their freight if he has any say in the matter and "hey".....Did we just get a new ceo in sales or is that just a rumor. Something to think about and watch anyway.

1902st3.jpg
image0011lt1.jpg
animratki7no5.gif

My bad

Roadstar120, That was my point although I did not do a good job at explaining it, Thanks for putting it in English. :1036316054: