Estes | charlotte layoff

just about every carrier is laying off or going to be laying off soon, just look at yellow, abf, etc, the economy sucks and things are bad all over. Thank you Mr. Bush!

just about every carrier is laying off or going to be laying off soon, just look at yellow, abf, etc, the economy sucks and things are bad all over. Thank you Mr. Bush!

YELLOW ABF ETC ALL PAY DELAY PAY,BREAK DOWN PAY, LAY OVER PAY I CAN GO ON AND ON :hysterical:YOU CAN NOT COMPARE APPLES AND ORANGES

I just read this same info about the 30 layoffs @ 010 in a thread on the SAIA board, posted by one of their guys 10 hours ago. Anyway, who knows, we are supposedly picking up all sorts of new accounts around the area and as far as I can tell we're understaffed on the dock. I'm not sure how you P&D/hub/road guys are doing in that area. Anyone else hear the rumor about the amount of $$ lost in the last 30 days due to running empty sets and empty tails?

I will see what I can find out and let you know. I know a guy!:1036316054:

Yea, lets get to the bottom of this. We've heard this rumor before about 2 months ago. When it turned out all they did was cut linehaul bids from a lot of the terminals. To the best of my knowledge no dock or P&D were effected then.