Holland | Check this out.

Overboard

TB Lurker
Credits
A dock worker informed me that he had 14 skids going to mobile, AL. The dock supervisor did not know where to send it.

Who will be delivering our freight going to these closed terminals. Yellow or Roadway or can they put it on a non union carriers truck.

Yeller getting all areas not serviced by USF out of ME. Yeller pups are being loaded at our dock to ride and p/u by Yeller road men in route. Their is a Yeller sign in sheet. Also getting in old equipment that is being sold. 1900 and 2000 being retired to the city. 5000 and 6000 being sold. Benny. where the heck are ya. GRIZZ

Had 4 skids go to Louisiana,the bill said Yellow would deliver,also had skids going to Texas, bill said Roadway.

Who will be delivering our freight going to these closed terminals. Yellow or Roadway or can they put it on a non union carriers truck.

You can bet that they will be "interlined" with one or the other, but i'd say Yellow. I'm on layoff from Mobile Roadway, and have heard that Yellow rep's can go after Holland customers after they close but the Big R is off limit's. So my guess would be Yellow.

The Man second in command to God is at Memphis

what did the city do to **** off all of Holland executrons?????

Do they plan on a partial shutdown?

Major layoff in the near future????

Major announcement, get yo ducks in a row city folk. Or git ya some walkin shoooezz.

Just tryin to hep ya'll out so we can have a place to work.
Ain't no more union companies to run to when this baby sinks.
Time to do a fair days work for a fair days pay,just like in the contract which evah body likes to go by whenever it suits their purpose .
I can't believe yard men ownt breakdown them dar Yeller pups and complain about it:biglaugh: They need some trainin from dem fellers up north... NOW THEY KNOW HOW TO PRESERVE WORK AT THEIR BARNS!!
That way everyone gets to work and have no lay offs.
Hows that fer a statement plain an simple to the point and all true!!!!:smilie_132::3dflagsdotcom_usa_2Save your jobs while ya still can, or maybe it's too late, then we'll see all the:stupid:

Ok...

I thought that these terminals weren't gonna close til the 22nd. They still had 2 or 3 day's if that's the case. Right?

Y I'm on layoff from Mobile Roadway, and have heard that Yellow rep's can go after Holland customers after they close but the Big R is off limit's. So my guess would be Yellow.

That doesn't sound good to me.
Probably just wild a#$ speculation but it sounds like yellow might be testing to see how much freight transfers. I can see some bean counter saying hey look we got almost 75 percent of the freight that holland hauled in the Mobile market lets shut down some more.

in atl yellow is sending drivers to hollands terminal in atl and yellow is getting appx. 200 bills going to mobile, metter and albany ga areas.....this is only the beginning i am afraid....good luck you holland drivers..