Yellow | Chicago Combined Seniority List (Dovetail)

Old Saying, We were all looking 4 jobs when we found this one. Only problem is we are getting older and the jobs are getting harder to find. Hope for the best, GOOD LUCK.

Yipppeeeee!!!!

I'm in the 600's and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Keep your chins up and pray for prosperity!

guestimate

We have separate lists. this one is only the Road. FYI, I hear this is not official but it's a rough estimate. City and dock are separate.

This website and list is the work of a Chicago Roadway linehaul driver. There may be a mistake or two but kudos to the webmaster for all the hard work he has done at this site to keep the Heights drivers informed over all these years. This site has kept all the road drivers informed of work rules, bids, who is off sick, and has been open for any driver to post information; whether that's to find a sleeper partner or sell a house. I myself would not have the patience to type out this dovetail list. Great work Mike!!! :1036316054: and much thanks.

If 2 Yellow drivers that moved to Milwaukee on the last COO (4 months ago) are still on the list (new numbers 603 & 613) how many other names are listed that shouldn't be there?

Sorry guys. The link he posted was a seniority list with last names. If you have an interest, please PM him for the link directly. Its not fair to publish the last names of the CGB employees, without their express permission.

If 2 Yellow drivers that moved to Milwaukee on the last COO (4 months ago) are still on the list (new numbers 603 & 613) how many other names are listed that shouldn't be there?

Like I said, I found mistakes with it too, but atleast we can get a rough IDEA of where things are going to sit. There are more people that should be at the bottom of the list, some have retired and some have the wrong seniority date. But at least we have SOMETHING thanks to DAVEPROM. :1036316054:

Thanks annieo, I don't know how old the list was that Mike was using from Yellow, but the Roadway list was current. We can't get any info from our Stewards, or BA's so we should try to help each other when we can. I have figured out that we shouldn't get upset about things that we have no control over, and just wait to see what happens, but most of us are in a hurry, and rumors abound. Sorry vwaggs, but Mike has been posting and upgrading his website for years and has never gotten any crap about it, he keeps the Roadway guys informed, and they don't seem to have a problem with him posting thier names, so I don't see what the difference is if it is posted at the terminals for all to see, or at his website. I found the list by typing in Yellow Roadway Chicago Combined Seniority list and it was the first on the list, so it isn't a big secret. If I broke some sort of sacred rule let me know and I'll just fade into the night and haul my freight and keep quiet.

cant find the list anywhere? can anyone tell me where the list of names is so i can view it myself? thanks really would appreciate it. all i keep coming up with is forums discussing the list of names but cant find the actual names? i'm pulling my hair out. please help

Lists

Sorry guys. The link he posted was a seniority list with last names. If you have an interest, please PM him for the link directly. Its not fair to publish the last names of the CGB employees, without their express permission.

I would think, in the future, any lists should have the names removed completely.All that is needed is the number and dates to see where you fall.