Yellow | Chicago Heights is being gutted. Long term plan or "no vote" revenge?

I think it's both,but it's not like you were not 4warned,but oh NO you guys n the north think you dont have to take a pay cut like the rest of your teamster brother & sisters,you made your bed,sleep in it!Now you get to see the s*** Dalls went thru for years as the problem child of the company,thanks though it's got em off our a** n Dallas and things r stearting to look up here,never bite the hand that feeds you,not even the union can get you guys outta this one,sorry!

I think it's both,but it's not like you were not 4warned,but oh NO you guys n the north think you dont have to take a pay cut like the rest of your teamster brother & sisters,you made your bed,sleep in it!Now you get to see the s*** Dalls went thru for years as the problem child of the company,thanks though it's got em off our a** n Dallas and things r stearting to look up here,never bite the hand that feeds you,not even the union can get you guys outta this one,sorry!

It is more like, don't eat the ::shit:: that YRC feeds everyone. Need an Ex-lax?

[quote author=JARMAN link=topic=77298.msg810828#msg810828 date=1268201848]
maybe chicago should have voted with there brothers the whole give back sucks but if all the other teamsters are willing to take a hit to try to save this company then chicago should have gone along with them and not stand alone now they are alone good luck what goes around comes around
[/quote]

How dare anyone stand up for themselves, Chicago is getting what they deserve. If they would have bent over in the beginning they would not have to bend over now. Thats what they get for trying to do what they thought was right, next time maybe they will just do what others tell them. Good for them.

[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=77298.msg810805#msg810805 date=1268194106]
I think the next 20 years from now. Man and machine will be treated as equals. Ever hear of Nano-technology?
[/quote]
mork1252322994.jpg

[size=12pt][move][glow=red,2,300]NO BASHING CHICAGO TEAMSTERS PLEASE[/glow][/move]
They had the right to make a choice​

[size=8pt]What YRC does to Chicago YRC planed for Chicago long before any vote.
Watch where YRC moves and you will learn where the freight lanes are being moved.
The US with it's trade agreements are aligning the freight lanes. I-69 http://www.aaroads.com/high-priority/corr18.html from MI through TX is one major part. The US is setting up populated areas and non-populated areas, aligning people and industry as needed.
Get prepared for the coming NAU/NAFTA DOT Regulations.
[/size]

No suprise there. The freight lanes are being moved and changed everyday, along with the work rules and contract agreements. YRC is just wasting more money everyday going around Chicago. I'm sure the investors would like to see the report on that.