Yellow | chicago no longer to remain a major rail hub

YRC will be long gone before that project gets completed.

I see your in Colorado. I have bad news for you. The rail yards in New Jersey, the rail yard in Harrisburg are already double stacking as well as the yard in Baltimore. These are very large rail ramps. The freight is already going around the windy city.

I see your in Colorado. I have bad news for you. The rail yards in New Jersey, the rail yard in Harrisburg are already double stacking as well as the yard in Baltimore. These are very large rail ramps. The freight is already going around the windy city.

Trailers from the East have been railed through St. Louis for quite a while already and that flow is sure to increase.

Trailers from the East have been railed through St. Louis for quite a while already and that flow is sure to increase.

In the last week it has tripled here in Carlise. Everyone is going thru the rail on our return to 135. They call in switcher evry day that have only been get 1 or 2 days a week. The switcher do the overflow city work. I.E. Rail work. Is this let the games begin?

Yup, lets step over that 100 dollar bill and pick up the dime! By to hell, we'll show those Chicago "men"! Stupid pos company!