Yellow | Chief told Max and 99

ninetyeight

TB Lurker
Credits
Get Smart rerun when I turned the T.V. on. Chief was telling Max and 99, "I'm more afraid of upsetting the Teamsters than I am the President of the United States!" (No, I didn't cry, but it did make me do some serious thinking.) The time is never right, so it might be the right time to organize a rally at YRC Kansas City Headquarters so as many people as possible will know we want and need Zollars out and Teamsters Washington Headquartes to wake Hoofa up so he uses the full power of the Teamsters to save YRC and reunionize the Trucking industry the way it should be. Maybe a spot on the West coast too, all on the same day. A Holiday like the 4th of July might be best so most of us can by there.

I can remember

I can remember a time when I was a kid that I was almost afraid of the Temasters. I used to watch stuff on the news about them. They had real balls back then. What happened? The Temasters are nothing but a bunch of back stabing chickens now. A real bunch of pansies. How did we ever get like that?

I can remember a time when I was a kid that I was almost afraid of the Temasters. I used to watch stuff on the news about them. They had real balls back then. What happened? The Temasters are nothing but a bunch of back stabing chickens now. A real bunch of pansies. How did we ever get like that?

TEAMSTERS is spelled TEAMSTERS, not Temasters. I do agree we really need Mr. James Hoffa SENIOR back, since his son JUNIOR, is clueless. :ranting2::Flame-On:

Used to think of Teamsters as big burly truck drivers. The old guard didn't put up with any crap and stuck by one another. Now they could be a toll booth operator, ect.

:Flame-On:Seems we have been taken over by a bunch of MEASTERS:nutkick::nutkick: