Central Transport | Chris Keylon is a coward

That is very true....And its that reason and that reason alone we may fail as a company. Keylon underestimated the power of those sales reps. Him being a former rep himself rather surprises me of that one critical mistake. Even some great pricing may not be enough because in so many cases like this one it's more than just about the money. This is a very critical mistake that is on Keylon that we may not be able to overcome. You never hear me talk about what I have done in this business in the almost 40+ years but let me say I haven't always been a driver and many that know me personally on here out of Dallas know who I am and what I've done in the LTL business. And I'm telling you straight brothers Keylon has done many great things. But this mistake in sales has become this companies undoing. And again that's all on him. He underestimated the cost of losing those sales reps and it very well may cost all of us our jobs.

Good one Nostradamus, you fortell the future well.

Chris revamped line haul....integrated technology among other things.....Now its time to fix what he screwed up. The marketing department.....Sales.....Its quite obvious his degree wasn't in marketing......So fire who you must before you find your head on the chopping block from the shareholders. They have been patient enough.....Its time to get it done, or get out of the way so they can find someone who can. Dennis Bubniak is the Director of marketing of FedX......Another good man in marketing at FedX is Mike Rude......Come on big boy...Make it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
CK is so full of s**t! I know a sales person who quit last month because the ops VP was telling the manager at his terminal to
falsely appt shipments. The sales person went directly to Brad Mott and he was told "That's an operations issue that is none of your concern". He left a week later. That's a true fact filled story. I'm so glad I don't work for these clowns anymore. It's crazy how stupid they are
This company will tank

CK is so full of s**t! I know a sales person who quit last month because the ops VP was telling the manager at his terminal to
falsely appt shipments. The sales person went directly to Brad Mott and he was told "That's an operations issue that is none of your concern". He left a week later. That's a true fact filled story. I'm so glad I don't work for these clowns anymore. It's crazy how stupid they are
This company will tank

It manipulates the system. Terminals do that to knock shipments out of service so it doesn't reflect as a service failure. Seems as all terminal managers have been asking clerks to do that so we don't look as much as a failure as we already look.

We had to create a common line haul network, because this is what provides the service. The service we were providing was very poor. It was also dishonest. The corruption and dishonesty within this area was astonishing. No company in any business can survive built on lies and deception. So, the dishonesty was cleaned up. The line haul model was built, and today we provide much better service than in the past.

The above statement was taken from the head savior weiner wanker Chris Keylon's address to his team last week as one of the excuses why things aren't turning so fast. The dishonesty that "those other people caused" has been cleaned up. That was us being dishonest - no, no my ppl are forth right and true and honest, we don't fudge service appointments, well no when anyone asks, I mean that an operational issue, it's not a lie, and it's no ones business what we do except us operations guys. This doesn't concern sales or the customers. LIES on top of LIES on top of LIES on top of LIES. One thing I give the previous crew, they may have been dicks at times, but the were very honest dicks.

We had to create a common line haul network, because this is what provides the service. The service we were providing was very poor. It was also dishonest. The corruption and dishonesty within this area was astonishing. No company in any business can survive built on lies and deception. So, the dishonesty was cleaned up. The line haul model was built, and today we provide much better service than in the past.

The above statement was taken from the head savior weiner wanker Chris Keylon's address to his team last week as one of the excuses why things aren't turning so fast. The dishonesty that "those other people caused" has been cleaned up. That was us being dishonest - no, no my ppl are forth right and true and honest, we don't fudge service appointments, well no when anyone asks, I mean that an operational issue, it's not a lie, and it's no ones business what we do except us operations guys. This doesn't concern sales or the customers. LIES on top of LIES on top of LIES on top of LIES. One thing I give the previous crew, they may have been dicks at times, but the were very honest dicks.
Excellent....Confirms what I'm saying in my new thread....Absolutely Perfect post Joe

Thanks train, wasn't perfect because I was fired up and can't type as fast as my brain thinks. I am just so disappointed by the image this guy tries to portray, meanwhile he is a snake. When he came over I heard out of his mouth how #1 priority is honesty and integrity. I heard him with my own ears reprimand an office girl that "we do not do that anymore", when she asks if she should change the numbers. He has the balls to come out and basically shift blame on all the fired or quit management team, calling them marginal at best managers, thiefs, dishonest and liars. He also has the brass balls to lie in multiple venues, he tells the customer service is good, all the while telling ops to show freight as an appointment and cover up the missed service. He tells his sales people it's none of their business, while telling ops to show the bogus numbers. He tells the rest of his employees how things are bad because the previous group lied about service and fudged numbers, while he himself is fudging numbers and lying. He is the biggest liar on this planet or he is the biggest delusional hypocrite I think I have ever heard of. Either way, not the guy you want leading this company into prosperity.

Chris Keylon is the poster child of hypocrisy and that makes success almost impossible.

Last edited by a moderator: