ODFL | city guys

12-14 deliveries average 6-8 pickups average(usually 15-16 bills ) and right around 200 miles a day set peddle 5 days a week

It all depends on freight for me. I am not on a set peddal. I go any where anytime. Ive pretty much done every run out of my terminal, I do anywhere between 4 stops to 20 stops a day.

Same here..someday's go out with Del's other day's just switch-out's.Have no set time .
It all depends on freight for me. I am not on a set peddal. I go any where anytime. Ive pretty much done every run out of my terminal, I do anywhere between 4 stops to 20 stops a day.

Some terminals also have a night P&D shift. Like the others posted, great variation between locations. Know my day man can put upto 300 miles some days. Depends on area that is covered.

We're a max of approx 40 miles of stem at the farther point.With some extreme points depending on the route.My route includes some country and city.As low as 8-9 stops to a max of 13-14.But my LG is usually close to full.And since as it gets later in the day I'm on my own in my area I often have to cover whatever is left.So a low of 120 mi to about 180 mi per day.

I am curious about that myself. I've talk to drivers for Old Dom that are doing big miles for P&D. ( at one customer we share OD always pulls in late because they are doing a peddle that is at the least 100 miles away )

I am curious about that myself. I've talk to drivers for Old Dom that are doing big miles for P&D. ( at one customer we share OD always pulls in late because they are doing a peddle that at the least 100 miles away )

Biggest thing is where the center is located. Over the last few years we have opened quite a few new centers to alleviate long stem times. OD is very careful to scope an area out before they pull the trigger to avoid over expansion.