ODFL | Class B CDL

Yes, so no one gets OT, haven’t you figured it out yet?
They’re gonna do everything they can to make sure you do not get $45 an hour with no production they will be overtime but it better be explainable and necessary I would not want to be a dispatcher in today’s environment or as far as that goes his boss it’s going to get fun

Yes, so no one gets OT, haven’t you figured it out yet?
If I may let me add my two cents,as far as overtime is concerned the big thing coming in my opinion will be black out weeks if you’ve noticed on the new website corporate is now going to Control all the unexcused absences they don’t trust the local service centers anymore because if you force them to pay time and a half do you because people take it off that feel not like working today or income tax or numerous excuses,they will feel the pain and get rid of you because they rather do that then put up with you for 10 to 15 more years of the same kind of performance don’t kid yourself my friends Do your job show up you’ll be fine ,Again the trick is to cover your ass you will be fine but do not give them a reason cause I’m telling you they play the long game don’t be shortsighted here just my two cents