Clean up a disaster in trucking accident

Comftblynumb

TB Lurker
Credits
Officials are still trying to recover from an exhaustive clean up effort of a trucking accident. DOT Sgt W. A. Wiener said that in all his years investigating accidents, this one "really sickened me."

On June 6, trucker Billy-Bob-Joe-Jack Borkstien of Courtland, MS stopped at a small truckstop and purchased large amounts of unrefridgerated pork products and discounted mayonaise. Apparently these products were labeled "not for human consumtion."

"It would appear Mr. Borkstien did in fact consume these products with disasterous results." says Sgt. Wiener. "I mean good Lord, it was everywhere."

Security officials at the truckstop were first alerted there was a problem when they noticed "animal like" sounds eminating from Mr. Borkstien's truck.

"It sounded like one of those dang cultists were back doing more sacrafices again." commented one guard. "It just didn't sound natural, and then there was the stank."

The responding Haz-mat team then found the driver in the cab in the middle of some sort of siezure and called for back-up. None of the responding units wanted to touch him and just barricaded the area from curious tourists. Soon Mr. Borkstien emerged on his own and police forced ambulance crews to take him to the hospital where he is now resting comftbly.

"Dang if I didn't think I was a gonna die," claims Mr. Borstien. He claims high fuel prices and slow economy forced him to a diet not fit for a dog.

"We impounded his '87 Peterbuilt cab-over and just burned the darn thing." continued Sgt. Wiener, "Folks all over the county were calling and complaining all night about the smell til the fire finally went out."

Photos of the scene were also burned with the truck out of good taste. :hysterical:

This story should have been posted in the Watering Hole.
Its really not a crash,as well as being to wierd to be here on the Accident forum,in my humble opinion.