Yellow | closeing

Do you work at Roadway ? You are wrong 231 is not a city operation only , Do you think its funny 15 guys lost there jobs ? Sound like a real a-hole get a life.

Do you work at Roadway ? You are wrong 231 is not a city operation only , Do you think its funny 15 guys lost there jobs ? Sound like a real a-hole get a life.

I do not know, but I would expect to see a lot more of Roadway and Yellow terminals close/merge. It is not a matter of IF, but when.

So where (BUF-231?) and why did these 15 get laid off?

crazyeyeball the man the myth the bull ::shit:: artist, this guy hates union,s. he sounds like a **** company man who like`s to tell tall tale`s

just look at crazy as you would the company when they blow smoke up your a//. ignore this guy. he is so full of it his eyes are brown.:nutkick:

231 closeing down to a city opp and everything is going through 104:biglaugh::hysterical::duh:

You may all have an opinion about the crazyeyeball, but his post isn`t all that farfetched. If you look at the Velocity Centers and how the freight will flow,Buffalo doesn`t even come close to handling any line freight!:smilie_132:

120 isn't a velocity center either. The last couple of trailers I stripped I noticed that the frt was for our city or frt going to the heights or farther west, nothing in between.