XPO | Co-Driver

Rawdawg24

TB Lurker
Credits
I work for ODFL out of Atlanta looking for co-driver to run out a month at a time average 6,500+ miles and over $100k a year. Pleas DM if interested

I work for ODFL out of Atlanta looking for co-driver to run out a month at a time average 6,500+ miles and over $100k a year. Pleas DM if interested

I’m not your guy. But good luck. I mean this is what it’s come to out here. Dudes gotta get out and recruit to keep their run.

Highest paid at our Willow Grove UPS was 196K last year. Also remember he pays nothing for benefits, fully paid company pension, 401(k) with a match. Who would drive for 100 K and be gone that much time. These companies need to get real. That’s why he’s on here looking for somebody to do it and there isn’t people knocking down the door to do it.

I remember when the union buster used to be on here he tried to convince the guys here 100 k was some big deal . That was only a few years back . It’s amazing what lengths the company went to back than to quell the masses . When working equivalent hours to 2 full time jobs drivers deserve better .

I remember when the union buster used to be on here he tried to convince the guys here 100 k was some big deal . That was only a few years back . It’s amazing what lengths the company went to back than to quell the masses . When working equivalent hours to 2 full time jobs drivers deserve better .
Now that's funny....I sure back in the day the company said jump and you said how high. Companies like CCX treated there worker like rented mules that's why no one wants to do this job.