Cold and hungry!

localdriver

TB Regular
Credits
Cold and Hungry!!!Many of Harry's truck's "jefferies capital management" sit idle in lot's across southern New Jeresy,Opp's managers scramble to find freight to feed theses ugly beast of the interstates.

:eck13:

They're pushin teams big time now. Lots of trucks sitting idle, but they're runnin the nuts off their teams.

That's the way of the future from the looks of things. It wouldn't surprise me if after they hire on more teams, they start purging single drivers. The teams are their way around this H.O.S. BS.

Cold and Hungry!!!Many of Harry's truck's "jefferies capital management" sit idle in lot's across southern New Jeresy,Opp's managers scramble to find freight to feed theses ugly beast of the interstates.

:eck13:

Cold and Hungry thats what they called C and H truck lines years ago.

Thats right hiballin! big flatbed fleet in the 80's out of Texas I beleave??
I thought it was time to re-cycle the phrase again.

Thats right hiballin! big flatbed fleet in the 80's out of Texas I beleave??
I thought it was time to re-cycle the phrase again.

Yep out of Houston.When oilfield hauling was good.But like some more big names they sold out before the drop.Funny these trucklines knew Deregulation was coming.When they sold out their RRC brought big money.But after Dereg.worth nothing.

This goes to all skeptics that this is not a UNION or A NON UNION issue. The freight market is in the toilet. Some outfits continue to haul freight for nothing or peanuts just to get equipment in the right place where freight might be?Other outfits won touch it because of cost etc. The sad part of this equation time after time
is that the FAT CATS who run the show and their CRONIES will still receive FAT END OF YEAR BONUSES for 'Weathering the Storm",while everyone else just sits there and gets BOHICAED!!!!!