New Penn | college scholarships

happeyjack

TB Lurker
Credits
does new penn still have these scholarships or have they been combined with yrc,also where can i get info ,or apply for them.thanks

talk to the girl in your office about it. down side is it must be a private university not public and you have to have been with new penn for i think 3 years

he has the three years covered for sure...in fact he ought to look and see if he can get a senior citizen scholarship...

Happyjack ... you all working down in 10 ? I do believe we are being punished at 14 for being outspoken on the giveback. We really haven't worked the bottom 10 for the last month or more. Nice time of the year for a vacation however, the snow is flying and it's cold outside, but I am warm inside my humble abode and the beer is frosty !

i don't think anyone is being punished for being out spoken on the giveback.....

at 03 the bottom 10 haven't worked in 2 months
and the 10 above then gets 1 or 2 days aweek..
it's bad all over boys..

i don't think anyone is being punished for being out spoken on the giveback.....

at 03 the bottom 10 haven't worked in 2 months
and the 10 above then gets 1 or 2 days aweek..
it's bad all over boys..

03 barn is larger then 14, you road board is perhaps twice ours. Our bill count hasn't changed much except we get less line-haul runs each night then before the vote. Only an assumption on my part.

our road board has changed a whole lot in the past month or so. we had at one time 42-45 extra board road slots,were down to 25. we had 20 regular road bids, they are down to 14. went from approx. 65 total road down to 39 total road. thats pretty big cut since last sept.also have cut a number of city bids in the last month or so. not to disagree with you,but i'm sure your bill count is down,like all the other terminals bill counts. #03 had bill counts in the 500's the last couple of weeks. i've been told bill counts at terminals are what they were 10-12 yrs ago, back than we had half the amount of people emplooyed at npme. probabley doesn't make you feel any better,but really don't think your being punished. from the top to the bottom i'm sure nobody at npme thinks they should have taken a cut in pay, no matter how they might have voted.

I agree, cuts are though out the system. I feel for the guys who never planned for something like this too. Right now I don't mind sitting home, I've been called a straw hat driver before. Sure is hitting the savings account heavy, but glad I have it to spend.