Collier Township:Tractor-Trailer Hits Utility Pole, Stuck On Narrow Street

I found those houses in the news pic on Bing Maps. It looks like he was leaving the park and trying to get back to 50-still a DUMB-DUMB, just heading in the opposite direction.

Vanadium is ok for trucks coming off 50. There's an industrial park on the left as the road bends to the right under a low underpass. I've been in there with a 48' a few times.

I found those houses in the news pic on Bing Maps. It looks like he was leaving the park and trying to get back to 50-still a DUMB-DUMB, just heading in the opposite direction.

Vanadium is ok for trucks coming off 50. There's an industrial park on the left as the road bends to the right under a low underpass. I've been in there with a 48' a few times.
We have a customer in that industrial park also.

I ran a 13'6 trailer through that tunnel several times. That foodservice place across the street from you guys(the ones with the green tractors) was located in that industrial park by the tunnel for years. That is were I got my start in foodservice and when I started(2002), they moved to Eighty Four 2 months later. I also moved a plastics company out of that building they are in now back in 1998 when I worked for Allied.

I forget the name of the place that ships with us quite a bit, I've only done that run a few times myself. There is also a warehouse for the "state stores" in that park. We have a guy from PDS named Joe, but I'm not sure when he worked there.

The driver was not hurt. He declined to comment to Channel 4 Action News.

He knew enough not to incriminate himself further for his STUPIDITY.

USA Truck.....Another 30 cent a mile steering wheel holder......When are these fly by nighters gonna pay wages that attract good PROFESSIONAL drivers

Hay professional,or amateur.
Throw the GPS out the window, and learn how to get around with maps, like us old timers had to.
Yes technology is a wonderful thing,some times.

I use Co-Pilot and rarely get routed on roads CMVs are not supposed to travel.
I also USE a Trucker Atlas to check for RESTRICTED ROADS.

I've yet to become stuck on the WRONG ROAD.

True Apo, technology is beneficial yet ONLY when used with COMMON SENSE!!

As far as I can tell he was driving on Berry Ave and turned right onto South Grey towards Vanadium...

1acollier.jpg