Colorado, Utah move to hike smoking age to 21

yeah, just like buying cans of spray paint....if someone wants something bad enough, there are enough adults to get it for them.

i live across the street from a high school and there are cigerette butts all over the sidewalk. Have you priced a pack of Marlboros lately? where are they getting money for that crap?

Are these states legalizing Marijuana??
Raising minimum age requirements for smokers is similar to age minimum for Alcohol which have resulted in no solution.
Most vendors selling tobacco as well alcohol have signs stating "If You Do Not Look Like You Are At Least 35, You Will Not Be Sold Any Tobacco or Alcohol", therefore raising the age minimum to 21 is another pointless maneuver or signs may change reflecting the "new look" of 40+.

Nevada CARDS EVERYONE BUYING TOBACCO regardless of appearance, so maybe such is a better solution, albeit somewhat at best.

Whenever I wanted cigarettes bad enough when younger (like 13), I simply went to cigarette machines since they were never monitored.

CHOKES!!

Cannot buy cigarettes till 21 yet condoms are available and hi skool pregnancies proliferate yes?!
AMERICA--Land of the FEE and Home of the KNAVE.

i live across the street from a high school and there are cigerette butts all over the sidewalk. Have you priced a pack of Marlboros lately? where are they getting money for that crap?
I quit smoking when a pack of Marlboros went up to fifty cents. Back when an ounce of marijuana cost ten dollars.