Yellow | Columbus OH Terminal

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello.

I was since Columbus,OH is now offering Top Scale Pay. For Fulltime Drivers. I know City/Dock Driver is making now $22.15 i believe this is correct.

What is the pay scale for City Casual Driver. What percentage are they being paid of top scale wage.
Is it %75 or 80 or 85 percent.

It's -15% . so at 85% and NO pension it will be BROKE in 2025 and you will be working 60 plus hours a week and working in a very Disgruntled co-worker force , so you really should go to XPO or Fed Ex or Old Dom. or Dayton all are $5- $7 bucks hour more and a 401-K pension , so make the wise choice !!

Here's the deal, "Come work for us at TOP RATE!!!!! It's 10 to 15 cents per mile less, and 5 or 6 bucks an hour less than our competitors, but it's TOP RATE"!!!!
That's how YRCW and the Teamsters roll.

Last edited:
http://www.kansascity.com/news/business/article145849424.html

AWxvFS6.jpg

YRC Freight reached an agreement with the Teamsters union to offer higher pay to attract and retain dock workers in some markets. File photo by Keith Myers The Kansas City Star

:smilie93c peelout:

Boy, their plans for 857 in the last COO sure have backfired. lol Were supposed to be bunch of turns from 324. NOT! I've heard they have been closing on the weekends because they can't find anyone to work the dock. lol Good Lord. Wake up guys...

Boy, their plans for 857 in the last COO sure have backfired. lol Were supposed to be bunch of turns from 324. NOT! I've heard they have been closing on the weekends because they can't find anyone to work the dock. lol Good Lord. Wake up guys...
Linehaul shuts down weekends not dock
They still operate
Columbus is just a glorified EOL not DC
As for runs to/from Indy that’s a glasshouse screw up