Estes | coming over...

IDK Mildew, I hear tell you got quite a rep, heck guys in Tulsa I talked to have heard of you, they say your a legend in the south..one guy said in his next life he wants to be you.
Yea but those guys don't have to hide every where they go just to keep from signing 50 autographs or getting 20 pictures taken.

Great name you gotta keep it IPR... I thought about going to line haul. It seems to be easier work for the most part a alot less city drones to deal with except on holidays but then again i WAS a dock worker who said drivers just sit on their ass's all day and do nothing...(Wrong) LOL ..but i am sure you will miss the look on your customers faces when you deliver their freight upside down on a skid busted into pieces only to tell them they need to prove the freight is damaged by opening up a box......... gotta love part-time dock workers.... GOOD LUCK man....

Great name you gotta keep it IPR... I thought about going to line haul. It seems to be easier work for the most part a alot less city drones to deal with except on holidays but then again i WAS a dock worker who said drivers just sit on their ass's all day and do nothing...(Wrong) LOL ..but i am sure you will miss the look on your customers faces when you deliver their freight upside down on a skid busted into pieces only to tell them they need to prove the freight is damaged by opening up a box......... gotta love part-time dock workers.... GOOD LUCK man....
Sgt, have you heard the word?

whats the word?
I should have said words, those magic ones that we can't say on here, I'm sure you have..LOL!!! My favorite from city LTL was when I got sent out with a floor load of steel wire, not really wire, it was thick, couldn't bend it by hand, but a forklift sure could, this stuff was crammed up against the bulkhead and bent all bad, I knew my customer and told dispatch they wouldn't accept it, got sent out there anyhow, heard all the creative expressions that a steel service center boss could muster, told me to take it back seperate good from bad and he would send one of his flatbeds over, told the dispatcher, told ya so, didn't even phase him.