Yellow | Coming Soon, YRC

Thats some impressive numbers for equipment,terminals and manpower. Thats something to be proud of. I might be wrong but i thought i've seen the new logo on your trucks already.

:smilie_132:COLORS!!
Don't give them any ideas they will hire a high dollar marketing firm and ask for another cut. :flame:

These a$$holes just can't spend the bailout money fast enough. Next will be Millions for new signs for all the terminals,let alone labor to put them up. Ours is still sitting in back from the the last big logo change. Remember that fiasco? At least if they left everything the same as far as name and kept their big mouthes shut most of the customers might not have noticed the BIG stupid change. Dollars might as well paint a big bulls eye on the back of his trousers and walk into a gay bar.

maybe my thoughts from last year are correct. No holland no newpenn ..all YRC..I said newpenn will now be yrc northeast....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

At least they got rid of the grey color.... but maybe that's why they picked it ( uhhhh...don't know...grey area ...YEAH ! Let's pick GREY ! )

However I agree....STOP WASTIN MONEY WE AIN'T GOT on paint ! And paper ! I hope they still keep using those grey Pro labels, until we run out, and THEN order some NEW ONES with the NEW COLORS !