Company Proposal

Who Cares

TB Lurker
Credits
For those that haven't heard the company proposal of May 16 is posted at OakhAnswers.com under the Union button. Last two items on the page. I haven't had time to read it yet.

Also have heard from one of the small Union terminals that there is another CD that is mandatory to listen to. Guess that Ed and Dave would rather be coaching basketball and golfing rather than owning/running a trucking company.

WOW... Can anybody else tell that this is a COMPANY proposal??? I didn't find anything that I wold consider a proposal from the Union. So now the VP's only want to have their issues addressed and not the employees issues? They just keep digging themselves deeper every day.

If you havent read it then dont bother. Its a joke. Just like the company. Medical dental retirees gone. No strike clause. Holiday pay change. Sick change. Non union can move equiptment from one terminal to another??whats that? and...lets see..pay sucks, office worker pay scale changes, and...language on 9 month period for tardiness...and and...language about seniority when your on L&I injury. Screw this.

If you read all the fine print they are taking more than they are giving. Some of the issues may not seem that big of a deal unless they related directly to you, but others are just beyond the thought process. I know that is what they are trying to do is muddy the water so that you fet stuck on the big ones while the little issues slide on thru. The future of the union family is in jepordy with this proposal.

This thing isn't even worth looking at. For one thing, the company has said that it probably isn't their last proposal. I certainly hope not... because they are asking for a war if it is where they decide to draw a line in the sand.

And as in the normal course of negotiations, everything is in motion until such time as either the union agrees to bring it back to vote (bloody unlikely with this document) or until impasse is declared and a call to strike is made.

I would recommend it as no better than toilet paper, but as is the case with most things from OHFL, it's cheap in quality and likely to cause hemorrhoids.

You know how to spot an OHFL employee, don't you? They walk bow-legged and very gingerly from the hemorrhoids they have developed from years of... um... er... how to say it delicately... getting the anal treatment all of these years...