Yellow | Company says it will likely file for bankruptcy if offering fails

Tax and spend what kind of money do you make anyway.You sound like wealthy rebublican with his mountain top mansion.

Read the bottom right projected number on this scale. Do you understand 99% of GDP going strictly to pay the interest on debt, and nothing else?????

Year Gross Debt in Billions [7] as % of GDP
1910 2.6 n/a
1920 25.9 n/a
1930 16.2 n/a
1940 43.0 52.4
1950 257.4 94.1
1960 290.5 56.1
1970 380.9 37.6
1980 909.0 33.3
1990 3,206.3 55.9
2000 5,628.7 58.0
2001 5,769.9 57.4
2002 6,198.4 59.7
2003 6,760.0 62.6
2004 7,354.7 63.9
2005 7,905.3 64.6
2006 8,451.4 65.0
2007 8,950.7 65.6
2008 9,985.8 70.2
2009 (est.) 12,867.5 90.4
2010 (est.) 14,456.3 98.1
2011 (est.) 15,673.9 101.0
2012 (est.) 16,565.7 100.6
2013 (est.) 17,440.2 99.7
2014 (est.) 18,350.0 99.8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt

Add in Soc Sec and Medicaid and the US Debt is projected to reach 600& of GDP by 2060-2080.

The last time a major power was that far in debt it was the Weimar Republic in 1930s Germany. The price of food sky-rocketed so fast people had to get paid by the hour and take mid-day breaks to go buy food. A Loaf of bread cost 4 TRILLION DeutscheMarks.....That led to a guy named ಠ▄ಠ gaining power.....

Like I said, YRC is in better shape than the USA, and that's just plain scary!!!!!

Add in Soc Sec and Medicaid and the US Debt is projected to reach 600& of GDP by 2060-2080.

The last time a major power was that far in debt it was the Weimar Republic in 1930s Germany. The price of food sky-rocketed so fast people had to get paid by the hour and take mid-day breaks to go buy food. A Loaf of bread cost 4 TRILLION DeutscheMarks.....That led to a guy named ಠ▄ಠ gaining power.....

Like I said, YRC is in better shape than the USA, and that's just plain scary!!!!!

There hasn't been enough gold mined from the Earth since the beginning of time to even come close to covering our debt. The shtf sooner then later, sad but what do you do with fiat money? PS: Thats "alot" of deutschebags!

Aahhh, don’t worry about it. I heard it from a good source (bubba, in the break room) that the world is gonna end in 2012 anyway, something to do with Obama ??? anyway, I’d quit paying my bills and taxes in 2011 if I wus you, cuz there aint gonna be nobody left to come after you when the world ends. Im goona get me a bunch of hookers and a case of wine and go out with a bang! See you in hell.

Tax and spend what kind of money do you make anyway.You sound like wealthy rebublican with his mountain top mansion.

you need to expand your paradym. I'm more of an Anti-Gvernment Anarchist than a member of a party. unlike your appearances, I worship no party, no movement, no government, nor man. God promised to care for those that seek Him first. That's good enough for me. I'm not jealous of anyone, so Idon't demand others give their wealth to pay my bills which is the trademark of our new Marxist programs......

sorry to go off on a rant, but macandb started it and I simply responded. Our Two-Party System has been playing "I'll do more for you" sice the 16th and 17th Amendments in 1916. We've governed as a Marxist-type goveernment of reward-punishment since FDR installed us as a progressive tax/social security system aping the Communist Manifesto (From those with the means to those with the needs) in 1935. Instead of picking between the Marxists/Stalinists of Obama, Gore, and Kerry vs the Democrats in the wrong party of the Bushes and McCain, we should actualy be asking "Why do we even govern this way (pure jealousy and greed)???? Why do we continue our public education system that dumbs down the electorate to vote for such communism? Why do we not throw out such a government and return to our Founding Principles of Personal Freedom/ Personal Responsibility that God gave us?????

Read the threads on this forum; "Such and such cost me my house, my car, my marriage." "Such and such sounds (insert the party here)." "Such and such is greedy; won't care for me." We need to throw this type Jealousy/ Marxism/Mob Rule out and return to our freedom. We've become slaves to "The System".

That's why I'm constantly thrown out of jury duty...... Judges hate seeing me in their courts.....

Knowledge is power. macandb assumed I would bring a knife to a gunfight. I've got take no prisoners Nukes.........

sorry to go off on a rant, but macandb started it and I simply responded. Our Two-Party System has been playing "I'll do more for you" sice the 16th and 17th Amendments in 1916. We've governed as a Marxist-type goveernment of reward-punishment since FDR installed us as a progressive tax/social security system aping the Communist Manifesto (From those with the means to those with the needs) in 1935. Instead of picking between the Marxists/Stalinists of Obama, Gore, and Kerry vs the Democrats in the wrong party of the Bushes and McCain, we should actualy be asking "Why do we even govern this way (pure jealousy and greed)???? Why do we continue our public education system that dumbs down the electorate to vote for such communism? Why do we not throw out such a government and return to our Founding Principles of Personal Freedom/ Personal Responsibility that God gave us?????

Read the threads on this forum; "Such and such cost me my house, my car, my marriage." "Such and such sounds (insert the party here)." "Such and such is greedy; won't care for me." We need to throw this type Jealousy/ Marxism/Mob Rule out and return to our freedom. We've become slaves to "The System".

That's why I'm constantly thrown out of jury duty...... Judges hate seeing me in their courts.....

Knowledge is power. macandb assumed I would bring a knife to a gunfight. I've got take no prisoners Nukes.........

Damn !!!! Sorry I started that ....ah no need for guns ....stay cool brother.:whistle:

I believe Lincoln also printed the first paper money? So if offering fails do they file for bankruptcy December 4th, wait until the 8th, or wait until just before the holidays to avoid paying holiday pay?

aahhh, don’t worry about it. I heard it from a good source (bubba, in the break room) that the world is gonna end in 2012 anyway, something to do with obama ??? Anyway, i’d quit paying my bills and taxes in 2011 if i wus you, cuz there aint gonna be nobody left to come after you when the world ends. Im goona get me a bunch of hookers and a case of wine and go out with a bang! See you in hell.

sweet me too