Yellow | Compete, and perform or else..

Liberty138

TB Veteran
Credits
I am sure you folks already know where I am going.
The market is brutal.
Life is brutal.
A home is 350k, car 50k, plus all the stuff for a family
Teamsters, YOU are The union, YOU are the company, YOU hold ALL the value.
The bar has been raised.
Teamsters, YOU set the bar of excellence. Day after day YOU are there to serve America.
YOU are the reason this country has life.
YOU deserve to have a life.
"A fair days work for a fair days pay", is all we ever asked, for over 120 years.
Cheers to you Teamster.
The whole earth sees you. Nonunion sees YOU fighting and knows you took a stand for everyone. "Solidarity, Unity, to serve". We have been here this whole time.
Now is your time. It is an honor to be called Teamster. Because of YOU.
Thank you for standing up.

200.gif

Last edited:
The non-union sees the Teamster and says "I can't believe those sissies need other people to get their raise," then puts on their finest lobster bib and walks into the boss's office to negotiate.
I need these negotiations every few years, to be reminded of how much disdain the non-union side of trucking has for us.

The non-union sees the Teamster and says "I can't believe those sissies need other people to get their raise," then puts on their finest lobster bib and walks into the boss's office to negotiate.
I need these negotiations every few years, to be reminded of how much disdain the non-union side of trucking has for us.
And how many brother Teamsters talk sh*t to and about non-union and then wonder why we can't get them to join us? :duh:

Perform or else! If you cannot perform, you are done, bankrupt, everyone will know your name.
Excuses will NOT be tolerated.
Teamsters have provided for America for well over 100 years.
Clap back or stfu?

That is not the feedback I get from nonunion. They thank me, openly, in public. Because they know Teamsters are leading the way.

You mean like calling non union workers scabs?
Not at all. I think nonunion and union needs to exist for the security of America. Union needs a check to make sure they have competition. If one has a problem, we have another option as a nation. I don't look down on nonunion at all. We are all Americans. We are 1 family, building this nation. However, if Teamsters are on strike, do not cross our line.

Not at all. I think nonunion and union needs to exist for the security of America. Union needs a check to make sure they have competition. If one has a problem, we have another option as a nation. I don't look down on nonunion at all. We are all Americans. We are 1 family, building this nation. However, if Teamsters are on strike, do not cross our line.
Hold on there buddy, don’t make threats you cant back up. They have NO obligation to honor you! In this day of cameras everywhere, you’re very naive thinking you’re going to get away with assault or vandalism. That‘s another reason there’s less than 50,000 Teamsters in LTL and dwindling, misguided attitude.

Hold on there buddy, don’t make threats you cant back up. They have NO obligation to honor you! In this day of cameras everywhere, you’re very naive thinking you’re going to get away with assault or vandalism. That‘s another reason there’s less than 50,000 Teamsters in LTL and dwindling, misguided attitude.
Let me introduce you to The Teamsters.
I have never threatened anyone. That would be a waste of time. Either compete, or you are done, is what I said.
Notice the strike in Minneapolis?
We do not conform to corporations. Teamsters have died fighting for workers rights.
"A fair days work for a fair days pay" is all we ever asked for.
I remember when Teamsters fought The National Guard. I remember.

Minneapolis-Teamsters-Strike-1934-e1556389815858.jpg

Let me introduce you to The Teamsters.
I have never threaded anyone. That would be a waste of time. Either compete, or you are done, is what I said.
Notice the strike in Minneapolis?
We do not conform to corporations. Teamsters have died fighting for workers rights.
"A fair days work for a fair days pay" is all we ever asked for.
I remember when Teamsters fought The National Guard. I remember.

05-Minnesota-Strike-Photos-001-scaled.jpg
That was then, this is now. Nobody’s afraid of your threats. And btw, I’m more than familiar with Teamsters, save the lessons for someone else. Your childish responses get no traction with me.

To be clear, I am not suggesting anything other than that the market has changed. If you fail, you are done. Nobody cares about excuses. You are just finished.
But I did notice The Teamsters never fail. For over 120 years they were there. Just sayin...

thinking-gif-2018-1.gif

America be like "omg, there were these people suffering the whole time to make this happen".
Now ya know. Surprise! Time for me to get paid. "Perform or you are finished".
A$$hole!