XPO | con-way loves it's people

goodwrench1

TB Lurker
Credits
after 18 years at c.w the managment f**** with you more and more, they don't care or even think about your years of commitment. remember awhile back at our morning meeting....we all had to sign a paper saying that we understand that we can be terminated at any time but not unjust reason.Anybody what to know why ?? I'll tell ya. people that were hired pre 1993 I think dont hold me to this date , well the co. pays insurance after you retire for you not your spouse, but when you get close to that time be carefull they'll look for any reason to sh**can you.Management has gotten worse and worse year by year. The best part is when they come up with a (new policy). gotta love it....by the way how many people has seen the policy book? humm??? or employee hand book? I was told I had to take my lunch between 4th and 6th hour it"s policy I asked to see it with the h.R. guy guess what ....he couldn't find it...boy aint that strange these people run the place yet cant find a policy. maybe he had a brain cramp or am I just too coarse.It's probably just me.