Yellow | Concessions resuscitate YRC

The stock took one day to go back down to what it was before the vote. Looks like some foolish speculator got burned. Maybe ABF's lawsuit caused it or just the feeling that this agreement doesn't make the company much more money and they are too far in debt.

The stock took one day to go back down to what it was before the vote. Looks like some foolish speculator got burned. Maybe ABF's lawsuit caused it or just the feeling that this agreement doesn't make the company much more money and they are too far in debt.

Look for the stock to take off at the end of the week when they report Q3 earnings...........

You Harley guys are such jokesters!!! You mean 3rd quarter losses!!! Good funny though!

there won't be any good news for a decade. They don't want to upset ABF. ABF is gonna make money even with the overpriced tab they got.
The stars that they are :guiness:

there won't be any good news for a decade. They don't want to upset ABF. ABF is gonna make money even with the overpriced tab they got.
The stars that they are :guiness:

So when ABF and UPS start paying into the pension funds what duh yrc is(25%) or pull out all together and your check stops coming, I wonder if you'll feel so smug.

So when ABF and UPS start paying into the pension funds what duh yrc is(25%) or pull out all together and your check stops coming, I wonder if you'll feel so smug.

decades will pass before YRC pulls out all together or the checks stop coming

YRC should be back in 100% in 2015..I do feel smug about that. ABF is paying into the fund now and always will pay into the fund. Got any more wild conspiracies you're concerned about?

decades will pass before YRC pulls out all together or the checks stop coming

YRC should be back in 100% in 2015..I do feel smug about that. ABF is paying into the fund now and always will pay into the fund. Got any more wild conspiracies you're concerned about?
I wouldnt get too smug about any of this. The pension fund has already burned through the 6 billion dollars UPS put up to leave the fund. I dont think any of it looks stable. Unfortunately, I also dont have any confidence that YRC will even be able to pony up the 25% contribution.
ok.... go ahead with the clip art......:=)

I wouldnt get too smug about any of this. The pension fund has already burned through the 6 billion dollars UPS put up to leave the fund. I dont think any of it looks stable. Unfortunately, I also dont have any confidence that YRC will even be able to pony up the 25% contribution.
ok.... go ahead with the clip art......:=)
images
that may not be a biggie when you factor in that UPS has to fund their own employees teamster pension and their retirees. So none of the funds have to worry about paying UPS retirees

Look for the stock to take off at the end of the week when they report Q3 earnings...........

Yes, glide, but as before, our stock is being illegally manipulated and phony shares will be sold to try and kill any upward movement of the stock with any good news. The shares are then slowly bought back or since theyre phony, left to sit there. You guys have to be keen now to all of this-analysts attack the stock and crooked market makers work with them to batter the price-there are many there who want YRC dead and if that doesnt get all YRC epmloyees banded together i dont know what will. Add ABF to the top of that list.

dh%20cement%20blck2.gif

baddest of the bad boys
two_20headed_20monster_20094.jpg

I thought we might go riding some time but forget it now!

Are you trying to convince yourself or us!:hysterical: Besides, you've already posted that one. PS: I'm not saying shes bad but you can't see it in the picture, her butt's bigger then those two tires put together! I take it that you like big bubble butts! Thats a rhetorical question joe.